YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
A gacha game are having a collab with this game :KEK:

I wonder if we'll be having an official EN release soon? The other 2 collab this gacha game done are with Acerola (Melissa, Colette and two other chars that i don't know) and Nope Nope Nurses, which all have EN release.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2018
The game mentions that when you revive as a new monster you keep some of the knowledge/strength of past ones, but I don't understand how this is implemented. Do I need to reach a certain level? I haven't unlocked any active skills yet, are those what is passed down? Or are my stats just a little bit better every time I revive?

Joshiny_ped

Jul 31, 2023
I haven't unlocked any active skills yet, are those what is passed down? Or are my stats just a little bit better every time I revive?
You don't unlock active skills, they're specific to each form. I think it's every time you level up a different form, all the rest get a stat boost.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Got a bug of sorts, no messages at all but when initiating combat screen is just black and you can hear the menu in the background and the actions but the whole combat is not shown and after a minute or so it just closes the window aaand that's it

Mathias 2222

May 23, 2022
so anyone know where the recollection room is, can't find it after finishing the game..
Edit: Found it

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes