3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
Game desperately needs two buttons. One to assign girls for "highest income" and one to assign a single girl to biggest possible dick. Gave up before I even managed to unlock any of the arena events because as more and more girls keep getting recruited the amount of size checking/comparing keeps growing.

I'll refrain from the gameplay itself as this is just a 0.1 version, but the skeleton of the game itself NEEDS to automate or facilitate your allocation of girls, or game just becomes a chore to play and the player is better of just browsing rule 34.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Alright... good game UI etc, but why the hell bother when you have no original artwork. Even just from one of the Illusion games, you could make your own.
BTW, referring to original artists doesn't put you in the clear, there's no such thing as "fair use" when it comes to artwork or trademarks.

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Tags on this site are strictly if the content exists. As much as i want them to add a trap/male or trap (gay) tag (or any number of other gay related tags to help clarify what is present when its a small minority of content) its probably not gonna happen.

The gay tag should be present cause its male/male content regardless of clothing/situation. What you can do, and i wish other games did, is add a section to the op if its a bisexual game explaining what gay content exists and what is planned. If its just a one off scene/minority content or is actually going to appeal to someone who is only gay. Just add a "Developer's Notes" or "Gay Content" section to the op with spoiler tag.

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Alright... good game UI etc, but why the hell bother when you have no original artwork. Even just from one of the Illusion games, you could make your own.
BTW, referring to original artists doesn't put you in the clear, there's no such thing as "fair use" when it comes to artwork or trademarks.
If the writing is well done or the game-play is good text only and text based games are great for some people and can be really enjoyable. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but they deserve to exist.

If they were trying to get on patreon/make money from this yes they would have issues. But this is a pirating site and if they atleast credit the original sources its a lot more than most people do and good on them for doing it.

loliverokok

Jan 9, 2018
I know this is the first release but here are my thoughts.
The chosen art is all of good quality and the character variety is also good for a first release.
There is no story and I don't know if the author is thinking of implementing any but it would be nice if he did.
There is no tutorial as of writhing this but the UI is simple and easy to use so I had no problems figuring out how to play.
Even though there exists a seen artwork counter it dose not seem that there exists a album or gallery feature witch is disappointing.

All around the game is quite good for being this early in development and I would recommend that anyone reading this gives the game a follow and keeps an eye on its progress.

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
where is the save file at just want to book mark the folder i do this literly for all my games so i can make sure if my game says file cant be found then i can reconect it to the directory its located at

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
where is the save file at just want to book mark the folder i do this literly for all my games so i can make sure if my game says file cant be found then i can reconect it to the directory its located at
Save file is in the game folder:
<Gamelocation>/ThatBrothelGame_Data/StreamingAssets/save

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
VioletAmbush Modding seems broken, I've followed all your steps but something went wrong with images.
1640836677509.png

I tried different format but somehow the game can't read images.. Any ideas ?

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Game desperately needs two buttons. One to assign girls for "highest income" and one to assign a single girl to biggest possible dick. Gave up before I even managed to unlock any of the arena events because as more and more girls keep getting recruited the amount of size checking/comparing keeps growing.

I'll refrain from the gameplay itself as this is just a 0.1 version, but the skeleton of the game itself NEEDS to automate or facilitate your allocation of girls, or game just becomes a chore to play and the player is better of just browsing rule 34.
Big agree on these two points - also, I think it'd be nice to have a "view all rooms" button, rather than having to click 40 times a night just to get through all the rooms after they've all been assigned.

Reactions: Firewally

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Oh well I know why but it's still weird, >I link the ok and not ok .pacc

Somehow, even if in the archive the file has "_", the game stills reads it ?
(I highly failed EXIF metadata tho ><)

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Oh well I know why but it's still weird, >I link the ok and not ok .pacc

Somehow, even if in the archive the file has "_", the game stills reads it ?
(I highly failed EXIF metadata tho ><)
Problem was in the mismatch in folder name inside an archive and the name of archive itself, not the '_' symbol specifically.
But yeah, this is not intended, if game is able to read character from this folder, it should also read images.

In your archive EXIF is properly set for .jpeg and .jpg, and it shows artist's name for me in game.
.png are a bit different tho, windows can't edit it's metadata for some reason. I do it using GIMP.
Photoshop or similar programs might also be able to do so.

Also, you don't have to rename images, except main and thumb.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I'll convert everything to .jpg as it's way lighter anyway, so EXIF should be easier to set ;)
Keep the good work adding new features !

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
As some said some kind of filtering is needed.

Something that would also be nice is some kind of "training" system. Let me pay to increase the size of the orifices.

Do sizes only increase if you go bigger or do they increase with use too?

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
If a client's penis is even +50% depth or +35% compared to the orifice, it "fits".

I guess orifices should be "upgraded" in consequence of "over-sized" but "fittable". Obviously, the closer to the limit, the higher the upgrade.
And the game seems to do that as it's getting the difference betwen client and orifice and applies some randomness before some stretching ;)

As for now, working the girl on over-sized but fittable does the job tbh ^^

An easy training system would be to manually hire some "hand picked sized" clients to "naturally" upgrade a girl.
(forcing her to wear differently sized toys to stretch over time would be nice too :sneaky:)

But for me, more QoL is required before adding any new features.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes