3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

something12341234

Oct 8, 2020
do you have a patreon and also i have been trying to stretch some orifice but a lot of them stop at some even if the end week report say it has stretched. a bug maybe? lastly this game is hella good

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Some more male characters would be pretty cool.
Some examples could be:

Sett
Graves
Twisted Fate
Fred Jones
Tadashi Hamada
Cole Cassidy
Hanzo Shimada
Genji Shimada
Reinhardt
Raihan
Leon (Pokemon)
Male characters are planned, but it's a whole different feature, as it will require the introduction of "Receiving" clients, with different mechanics.

Reactions: Hellraisers3

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Is there a specific reason the default package is passworded and required to launch, or is it more of a "protecting players from themselves" deal? If it's the latter, do you have plans to implement an override and/or disable/delete layer to modding, or are you just planning to allow players to add things and not change or remove them?
The reason is protecting players from themselves, yes.
I'm thinking about a mechanism that both allows modding stuff into main package, and keeps it protected, i have some ideas.

Reactions: crit_basic

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
do you have a patreon and also i have been trying to stretch some orifice but a lot of them stop at some even if the end week report say it has stretched. a bug maybe? lastly this game is hella good
I do not have a patreon and i do not intend to make one in foreseeable future.

Regarding a bug, i'd appreciate if you can provide more details (Or dm me a save file), i'll look into that.

something12341234

Oct 8, 2020
I do not have a patreon and i do not intend to make one in foreseeable future.

Regarding a bug, i'd appreciate if you can provide more details (Or dm me a save file), i'll look into that.
regarding the bug the best example i can show is velma pussy its currently 22cm deep and 6cm wide and many i have assigned her with larger dick like 28.3cm and7.4 cm yet it never stretch further. for the save file where can i find it im really bad withs this type of things

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
regarding the bug the best example i can show is velma pussy its currently 22cm deep and 6cm wide and many i have assigned her with larger dick like 28.3cm and7.4 cm yet it never stretch further. for the save file where can i find it im really bad withs this type of things
Save file is located at <Gamelocation>/ThatBrothelGame_Data/StreamingAssets/save

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
So, I wonder if it's only me, but the numbers on the weekly report are totally off for me? They seem to be totally random, obedience change and income for a girl that didn't even work that week, while others that worked every day only recorded half of the real income, and for some the income is way higher then possible in a week. Only stretching numbers seem to be working. Any way how to to figure out how the reports are calculated, maybe I'm missing something on the game mechanics?

something12341234

Oct 8, 2020
It works as intended, each character has it's limits.
I guess that should be stated more clearly.

Also i see that current Velma stats are blocking the "werewolf" events, that i need to fix, thanks for the heads up.
isnt the horse course also blocked. also other character such as rainbow dash with horse and canine have this problem.

Spinal44

Jun 16, 2017
Okay so there's limits to the character stats, any chance you can post those in a spoiler so im not wasting anymore time scrolling through all these clients wasting time on the wrong characters? Ive already ran into the same issue as the previous with velma but then I moved to Jinx and she cant get past 4.8cm width in vaginal no matter how many I find that are larger

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Okay so there's limits to the character stats, any chance you can post those in a spoiler so im not wasting anymore time scrolling through all these clients wasting time on the wrong characters? Ive already ran into the same issue as the previous with velma but then I moved to Jinx and she cant get past 4.8cm width in vaginal no matter how many I find that are larger
4.8 is not a limit for her. One of the fixes in 0.11 is the removal of randomness from stretching mechanic (Now it's chance-based), pretty much same numbers on average, but consistent.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Here's an example, all 3 characters have worked double digits in this week with way to high earnings. Hope this is helping.
This looks like previous week info wasn't reset properly. It should be only a visual bug, but bug nonetheless.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes