3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
This looks like previous week info wasn't reset properly. It should be only a visual bug, but bug nonetheless.
I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree, something is corrupting the data for the report, I would guess. Here's an example, where none of the girls recorded any activity, even though they did serve customers. Not even the expenses are adding up correctly.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree, something is corrupting the data for the report, I would guess. Here's an example, where none of the girls recorded any activity, even though they did serve customers. Not even the expenses are adding up correctly.
No need to be sorry, bugs are expected. Actually i expected a lot more of them, serious game-breaking ones too.

Expenses for organizing event are not adding up to the total (But they should).
About employees - did they serve any clients directly this week?

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
No need to be sorry, bugs are expected. Actually i expected a lot more of them, serious game-breaking ones too.

Expenses for organizing event are not adding up to the total (But they should).
About employees - did they serve any clients directly this week?
Yes, every one had at least 1 client, most of them several clients.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
It works as intended, each character has it's limits.
I guess that should be stated more clearly.

Also i see that current Velma stats are blocking the "werewolf" events, that i need to fix, thanks for the heads up.
Oh, so Velma has a "hardlock" at 22x6,6? Then it makes sense, but something telling us she is maxed would've been nice.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Same question/is there a decent amount of gay content?
Not yet. There is one male character, Link (from The Legend of Zelda). He's set up in the game as a trap, which means that while he'll be receiving in the artwork shown, he'll probably be quite effeminate compared to his androgynous usual. That said, apparently there are plans to add more in due time.

Eekhoorn123

Oct 16, 2017
Collection Packages :

(182 imgs for 50Mo)
Girls: WidowMaker, D.va, Mercy, Sombra, Tracer, Brigitte (Will be completed in few days)
Last update : jan-02-22

ninoss_kda_collection_package
Girl: Evelynn, Akali, Kaisa, Ahri
Last update : coming soon

Single Girl Packages :

(37 imgs for 9Mo)
Girl: 2B
Last update : jan-01-22

How To Install :
Drop the .pacc file in ThatBrothelGame_Data\StreamingAssets\
It should be in the same directory as mainpackage.pacc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im getting a 403 error from zippyshare. Could someone please send me a mega or anonfiles version?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I've uploaded them on anon as backup, tell me if it works for you ^^

HPPSR3GN

Feb 24, 2019
I seem to be getting the same girls very very often, and I'm seemingly not seeing any of my custom ones at all. Did I mess something up, or does it just weight the default girls heavily?

Edit: Figured it out, I'm stupid. Forgot to do the zip part

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I seem to be getting the same girls very very often, and I'm seemingly not seeing any of my custom ones at all. Did I mess something up, or does it just weight the default girls heavily?

Edit: Figured it out, I'm stupid. Forgot to do the zip part
You can spam skip days to force the shop to refresh (every week)

jerikk

Dec 20, 2021
any chance there could be some quality of life updates to this? Even just having the client list filter to only display the ones that can work for each girl would be really nice

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
any chance there could be some quality of life updates to this? Even just having the client list filter to only display the ones that can work for each girl would be really nice
Yes. This (And more QoL) is planned for 0.11.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes