• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Main.png

Overview:
This is a brothel management type of game.
Heavily inspired by Rule 34 Brothel Remake and Dungeon Lord.

All artwork used in the game is not mine, every piece should show it's artist's alias in "zoom-in" mode.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-10
Release Date: 2021-12-29
Developer: VioletAmbush
Censored: No
Version: 0.32
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Save file migration:

Modding

DOWNLOAD

Standard (Game + mainpackage)

Win (660 Mb): - -

Light (Only game, no mainpackage)
Win (28 Mb): - - - -

Mainpackage
Win (631 Mb): - -

Extras: Custom packages

Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot5.png

Special thanks to @Ninoss and @Necrilem

Last edited:

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Looks good man, I'm a sucker for these type of management games. Hope you continue updating, I loved Rule 34 Brothel but it hasn't been updated in months. Hopefully this can fill that niche, best of luck going forward!

uR34Bro-Dev

Mar 5, 2021
Saw another one of these games popped up, my favorite kind of hgame. Will keep an eye on this one. Good luck dev!

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. Would be better if you add a hotel background and that the characters are in the hotel. Now it looks like random images in a spreadsheet game.
  2. Show clients do stuff etc.

Reactions: brasileirinho

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I have a lot of hours logged in Sim Brothel and the attempts over the years to modernize it. I look forward to seeing what this game will manage.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
The Arena isn't working to me, i have a girl with all stats over the requisites, but game doesn't allow me yet.

Oh, and stretching has stopped working after a few days to me too.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
The Arena isn't working to me, i have a girl with all stats over the requisites, but game doesn't allow me yet.

Oh, and stretching has stopped working after a few days to me too.
Are item requirements also met?

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Yes, i have one of each monster bought and enough money.
The problem is that this character does not have any artwork associated with this event.
What artwork is available can be seen in character details in Dorms. (Scroll down)

But i guess i should state that clearly in event selection screen. Thanks for the feedback.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
The problem is that this character does not have any artwork associated with this event.
What artwork is available can be seen in character details in Dorms. (Scroll down)

But i guess i should state that clearly in event selection screen. Thanks for the feedback.
Ok, something interesing happened, and it's that my progress was stuck regarding the stretch of their holes.
Until i finally bought a 3rd girl, and now it actually says she simply refuses to work there.

So yeah, i'll check their stats better, and try to buy girls if this glitch happens again.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Ok, something interesing happened, and it's that my progress was stuck regarding the stretch of their holes.
Until i finally bought a 3rd girl, and now it actually says she simply refuses to work there.

So yeah, i'll check their stats better, and try to buy girls if this glitch happens again.
Yeah, the "refuses to work" is a fallback message for "does not have any artwork"
Weird that previously it complained about requirements, i added this to buglist.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes