Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Can you post a screenshot of your store? The dorm room should be 3k and private room 8k
I discovered the cause; when removing another modpack, I accidentally removed the game's 'main' within the same folder...
Which included a handful of gals and verius items.

UseAfterFree

May 26, 2021
I think I see a couple of bugs with Krystal in 0.41:
1) Her thumbnail has a '[+]' mystery item in the top left corner. It does not match up with anything in the "remove" list.
2) She's missing from my Memories tab (almost all the time -- in my current playthrough, I think I've seen her there once or twice.)
3) ...so I think that that's why her "new things to see" marker is always lit.

1718528148118.png

Oh, and keep up the good work!

Vox

Jul 29, 2017
I downloaded some girls and placed the .pacc files in the mentioned folder, but the game its stuck in "loading". Have I done something wrong?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I'm curious why such an utterly simplistic game has so much grind in it. The gameplay has the depth of a puddle, and yet I have to grind nonsense like 'orifice sizes' to see the full galleries. I get it's still in development, but shouldn't there be more focus on giving the player something to actually do?

UseAfterFree

May 26, 2021
I downloaded some girls and placed the .pacc files in the mentioned folder, but the game its stuck in "loading". Have I done something wrong?
Other than using outdated modpacks (the only kind there is right now); no, you didn't. I'd expect that VioletAmbush would like to know which modpack it was that made your game go sideways.

PlayingOneHanded : I think here's your answer.

Reactions: PlayingOneHanded

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hi, I have a same probleblem and here is the my game log.
For some reason for some people certain files are missing in the mainpackage.pacc, which breaks the game.
I have no idea what causes this behaviour, but i think its related to antivirus false positives, or smth similar.

Reactions: xaryby

xaryby

May 30, 2020
For some reason for some people certain files are missing in the mainpackage.pacc, which breaks the game.
I have no idea what causes this behaviour, but i think its related to antivirus false positives, or smth similar.
I hope this problem will be solved soon. I like this game. I am waiting your updates.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I hope this problem will be solved soon. I like this game. I am waiting your updates.
I have no idea how to solve this issue on my end, as it seems like files get deleted by your machine after the download

Or the file just isn't downloading properly for some reason

Reactions: xaryby
May 25, 2022
hey guys, I have just started playing this. What are the best items to start buying from the shop? I am at a point where I am making around 4k a week after paying weekly costs. Thanks!

UseAfterFree

May 26, 2021
Maybe add an optional checksum (or an "ls-lR" style file list) to the .pacc? If it's there and if it doesn't match, then you can error out early.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes