Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SomeDev

Jun 29, 2023
3.2 while it lasts. Recommend it over current version.
Pixeldrain
If you prefer the old version you might like the version I made in Unreal, it is a little different as it has some balance tweaks and QOL features added to it (including purchasing more arenas), and it also runs a lot better if you have all the packs at once:

I've uploaded a new version of the Unreal port here: Workupload
But I probably wont be updating it any further since it fixed all the issues I had with the old version of the game.

Reactions: Jamvencarter

Fox_Fluf

Jun 24, 2021
The game isn't as hard as people are acting. Its balanced around items. Granted some items like clothing need better balancing, but game is fully playable even on hard mode. Here's how I did it. First start hard mode and buy salazzle. sort by any and profit and assign her to whoever she can be assigned to until you get 1000$. This takes a bit but usually doesn't fail. If you do fail try again. Buy the bracelet and go to storage, right click and apply to salazzle. now if you go to dorm you'll see salazzles base service price jumps from 12 to like 30 I think. Anyways rince and repeat until you get to 5000$ and buy lace stockings, she should be able to equip them at this point. Now you can keep buying things that increase base service price and raise her profits. At 25 obedience you can buy the collar with leash which will increase her obedience by 30 giving her enough to equip most things in the store, asside from aforementioned unbalanced outfits. The satisfier will prevent her from fapping so much, and treadmill will increase her stanima. From here you can increase her skills with books, buy 100 of each of the 3 cheap books (not including the one thats 5000$) and apply them. This will bring almost all her skills to prodigy. The game's a little grindy but I don't consider it hard. I still haven't figured out max arousal so you can use arena. best I can manage is using chasity belt to prevent her from both fapping and intercourse which raises her arousal past its limit but thats It. anyways hope this longwinded half baked tutorial helps someone.

Reactions: chewablejuice

Jamvencarter

Mar 8, 2018
If you prefer the old version you might like the version I made in Unreal, it is a little different as it has some balance tweaks and QOL features added to it (including purchasing more arenas), and it also runs a lot better if you have all the packs at once:

But I probably wont be updating it any further since it fixed all the issues I had with the old version of the game.
Odd it won't unzip for me? All the DLLs give me errors while unzipping. Edit but how would i install it, i tied the pac from .4, do i need an older version?

Last edited:

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
Overall love the game love the basis and I really love the new automation with the auto assigning, but I also feel like the latest update added about 20 extra layers of complexities and it kinda killed me. I have 2 recommendations.

1. make the items extras instead of a core basis like lowering the max obedience and everything back to like 40 and having the items add like 1,2 of 3 points of obedience (where they speed up the process and you can still do it without them in a reasonable time frame) and maybe moving the werewolf and pheromones back to the shop but you can get one for free by following the current steps as an easter egg.

Recommendation 2 would be some kind of quick tutorial or wiki just to give an idea of how to say use items, train stats, or set up events. This could be like word document you attach to the main page here or just a quick forced walkthrough were everything but the buttons you want them to click don't work till they have gone through the process. Cause I had zero idea how to use items until I came and trolled this forum for the info

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Overall love the game love the basis and i really love the new automation with the auto assigning, but i feel like the latest update added about 20 extra layers of complexities and it kinda killed me. I have 2 recommendations.

1. make the items extras instead of a core basis like lowering the max obedience and everything back to like 40 and having the items add like 1,2 of 3 points of obedience (where they speed up the process and you can still do it without them) and maybe moving the werewolf and pheromones back to the shop but you can get one for free by following the current steps as an easter egg.

Recommendation 2 would be some kind of quick tutorial or wiki just to give an idea of how to say use items, train stats, or set up events. This could be like word document you attach to the main page here or just a quick forced walkthrough were everything but the buttons you want them to click don't work till they have gone through the process.
Sadly all of this goes against what i intend to do with a game.
This is not a gallery unlocking sim anymore, and it will only get more complex from here.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018

I did like a lot of stuff with the new version, it even had costume changes and neat item use etc. However the cost of everything, and no longer being able to expand private rooms, as well as arena costing 100k, just made it undoable.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I did like a lot of stuff with the new version, it even had costume changes and neat item use etc. However the cost of everything, and no longer being able to expand private rooms, as well as arena costing 100k, just made it undoable.
Dorm/private rooms are available in the store.

fugnuglets

Sep 15, 2017
Can you provide the howtomod.txt here? I have no interest in making a discord account just to see it and it was included in the game previously. A simple guide covering frequently asked questions would also be appreciated.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes