Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2020
VioletAmbush I get you have your own vision for the game and for what it's worth it shows a lot of promise. But I think a fair chunk of the people complaining about the grind and obtuse nature of some of the unlocks have a point. Im in year 10 and i've pretty consistently minmaxed my girls at every chance but obedience and orfices raises painfully slowly even with maxed out clothing.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
VioletAmbush I get you have your own vision for the game and for what it's worth it shows a lot of promise. But I think a fair chunk of the people complaining about the grind and obtuse nature of some of the unlocks have a point. Im in year 10 and i've pretty consistently minmaxed my girls at every chance but obedience and orfices raises painfully slowly even with maxed out clothing.
See, the problem is that I will be spoiling gameplay if i were to tell you how exactly wrong you are.

Reactions: PootisPenser76
May 25, 2022
How do you up obedience ? I mean it's so long, some barely upgrades and I think only 2 items can up it
so I have played this for a few days. The whip, the airpods and the headphones help increase obedience. I have only been able to afford the headphones so far but I think there are some other items like costumes or the VR headset.

what I do when I get a new girl, I buy poppers (and maybe the arousal suppressant), give her a lot of them so she has enough arousal to accept the airpods/headphones and then it starts building obedience.

Unfortunately I got a pokemon that has no ears so I can not use the headphones/airpods on her... not sure what to do now the whip takes ages to level up obedience. :LOL:

Jul 17, 2021
bro i cant i get to the point where i have 5 girls and then the weekly quota starts costing to much i love that theres more content but its just to difficult for most people here

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
bro i cant i get to the point where i have 5 girls and then the weekly quota starts costing to much i love that theres more content but its just to difficult for most people here
don't get more girls/ rooms till you can constantly get enough money each week. clothing like the lingerie and others will increase the amount of money your girls make.

zfdvcv

Dec 23, 2017
so I have played this for a few days. The whip, the airpods and the headphones help increase obedience. I have only been able to afford the headphones so far but I think there are some other items like costumes or the VR headset.

what I do when I get a new girl, I buy poppers (and maybe the arousal suppressant), give her a lot of them so she has enough arousal to accept the airpods/headphones and then it starts building obedience.

Unfortunately I got a pokemon that has no ears so I can not use the headphones/airpods on her... not sure what to do now the whip takes ages to level up obedience. :LOL:

The VR headset, headphones etc... for me doesn't up the obedience. Only the leash does and cannot combine the 2 of them, i gain alot of money but sheesh the obedience is so hard to upgrade.

May 25, 2022
The VR headset, headphones etc... for me doesn't up the obedience. Only the leash does and cannot combine the 2 of them, i gain alot of money but sheesh the obedience is so hard to upgrade.
that is strange indeed! And yes the leash is really painfully slow to up the obedience :/

Jackwel

Apr 25, 2020
after retrying the game after some weeks or months respectfully,what the fuck did i lost,i like the concept of being more a game than an rule 34 with specific characters but the way that is implemented looks like between an mobile game and an gacha/diablo like of how much useless and grind content there is,and im not mean to offend its a constructive critic, best way of doing some stuff of the current build.

do random events more like slay the spire like where ex:some gang came knocking so you gonna "1 shot him and get -consequence reward 2 talk to him -reward" and yadayada.

make the game less grindy its better to make it too easy than too hard,like stardew valley you can max everything in an year but better this than an haverst moon where after 3 years maybe you get a wife,

make equipable items/equips more meaningful,repeating stardew or harvest again,there is like 5 levels to each tool or more/less depending on the game and each have its own use the pick/hammer break rock the axe cut woods and the hoe is thot (hehe) but none make the other useless and have the simple stats in the new update it looks like in reading something from diablo/torchlight or an mmo,what are all those stats and broken numbers make it simple and that each thing has its use like ( the earing make customers like girls more) or some ( the glove make handjobs better) but none conflict with none and are simpler to guess instead of the shitstorm that is the store like some category changing menu.

keep the useable items if you want but as of right now? useless,why would i fidget with horny or other stats if they are useless in grand scheme on any difficult except maybe zero to hero,remember i maybe lose two to three days which is a lot in short scheme but on the spasm of 4 weeks? meh i lose maybe 12 days out of 28 which seems like a lot but its more annoying than anything
and thank you for automation,i think this game like an idle so not needing to manually put one by one of people is great,thank you this was an amazing feature.

and i think thats all,for more that his looked like an big critic and it is its more of a way to make it more digestible and genuinely better than just mmo idle bullshit,i love the little game you had before but this version seems more like a mod of something than an update of the original game,i plead you to change the game to some variation of what people said or revert back to normal,or third option make it two versions where you get the simple one who gets some gimmicks or simpler mechanics and one who is the actual version where you can finick more with stuff,thank you for this game dont let it fall to ruin sir.

ps-sorry the bad english

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 14 Votes