Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Ok, so I Troubleshooted the problem. for some reason it's Wondercrab's packs that is causing the game to stall upon loading or starting a new game. Any ideas why?

Edit: Nvm, adding them back in one by one and the mods that caused the game to lock up no longer locking it up. currently adding the mods back in 1 by 1 as I think there's a pacc limit

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Ok, so I Troubleshooted the problem. for some reason it's Wondercrab's packs that is causing the game to stall upon loading or starting a new game. Any ideas why?

Edit: Nvm, adding them back in one by one and the mods that caused the game to lock up no longer locking it up. currently adding the mods back in 1 by 1 as I think there's a pacc limit
All the mods are currently off the charts balance-wise. You really shouldn't use mods until they are updated to new version.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Actually, from the looks of it it seems to be a limit issue. Maybe 120 paccs are too much? gonna see if putting multiple into 1 pacc will bypass this

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Update: trying to compile the wondercrab mods into 1 .pacc keeps the game from even trying to load. seems like the game just can't handle too many character mods

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Ok, NVM everything got everything working, after messing about and troubleshooting I think the problem this whole time was accidentally having dupe packages.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
I think the main problem of the game is that everything cost too much and you gain too little. Most of the cheapest girls are quite useless because you cannot do anything but you still need to pay them and also the big girls can be double useless because you need to pay a lot of money.

Need also a tutorial to understand how experience work

kogahaya

May 9, 2018
After you hire someone you go to the 'Reception tab', to the right of their image there should be a "serve" button, if not then their obedience is to low for the clients, so click "Next day" until the "serve" button appears.

ThatBrothelGame_Data/StreamingAssets/Saves (most likely, haven't tested to confirm, just found it and a file in there)

1) Yes. 2) Yes, if you load the game there is a discord button on the main screen that should take you to it. 3) Not sure, but I've seen a couple updates of packs in the last 2 months on the discord.

I noticed the same, seems different characters have different obedience growth rates, you just have to experiment until you find the ones that go up fast and then use them at the start of your games. Maybe one of the new items increases the speed it increases? but I haven't looked to see.

After you buy a item go into the Reception tab and then right click on the picture of your girl, can "apply item". There is a tread mill in the store for 30k that says it helps build up stamina, so maybe there is a way to increase arousal max too.
Thanks S2

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
After you buy a item go into the Reception tab and then right click on the picture of your girl, can "apply item". There is a tread mill in the store for 30k that says it helps build up stamina, so maybe there is a way to increase arousal max too.
I have a problem where the popup for this appears off the screen for my top girl. If I swap her down the list, I can get the menu, but the new top person loses their menu.

Feb 1, 2018
This game is kinda limited. It's good and all but I wish there were ways to alter ones abilities. Like, you can improve your girls handjob skills but you think that doing the same thing over and over again would make you an expert on giving handjobs. Instead, you have to rely on a book. And even then, I am not even sure the books help. Like, can't we get books on deep throating and ect? Also, it would be nice if we can increase one stamina a lot sooner. Like, add some weights. Turn them into a muscle mommy. You can gain the fit trait but only for a certain amount of time. Which is dumb. It would be nice if you had ways to improve stamina. And also not having your girls get so horny so quickly. You have to use a chastity belt to do so but the problem is that you need the girl in question to either be at a certain range to do so or have their obedience be above the threshold. In other words, you are forced to grind at a very slow pace until you can get said girl at the level you want.

Also, I am pretty sure certain items are not working and have no use. Like the scissors. And it would be nice if you could grow hair or alter it.

So, here's what I suggest. Add leg weights and dumbbells to increase stamina. They don't need to be very costly nor do you need to have them be at a certain level. The bare minimum should be ten obedience. And have ways to alter the girls outside of just clothes.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I'm a big fan of this game, but this update is going to take some time to adapt to. I edited several of my paccs to make the hire price, wage, and experience work together and make sense. (i.e. if I hire for $7000 their at least a trainee in most areas, with a few specialties depending on the character.)

While I like the new items, the idea of body slots, the new dorm layout, and additional employees; I'm not huge on the weird leveling system, the increase of prices with the decreases in pay, and the overall slower pace of the game. I hope that the new paccs are updated and changed, but I agree that this update has added more problems to be fixed, than it has enhanced the game.

Just a thought, best of luck VioletAmbush!

Reactions: flaby228

DracoMagnus

Oct 5, 2019
I have a problem where the popup for this appears off the screen for my top girl. If I swap her down the list, I can get the menu, but the new top person loses their menu.
Thanks for the tip - that was also what prevented me from using items. Walkaround which works for me: Reduce the size of the window, then the Dialog is closer to the image and can be used.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes