Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
If I could make one suggestion for 0.2, could you add a command in debug mode to add money?
It'd make testing lategame characters a lot easier.

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
I'm really not a fan of current state of fan mechanic. Since number of guests appears to be limited and it's always same guys, once girl gets a fan, there is nothing left to manage with her (unless you still need to boost obedience, which just makes it worse), since profits from fans can't be beat, and once client becomes fan, he's useless for anything else. Getting multiple fans of same girl makes it even worse, since it guarantees one of your limited clients won't be served, froever (could be caused by girl packs updates, but still, an issue). Plus, while pool of clients seems to increase when you get new girls, there is no guarantee you will get one 'small' enough to get new girls started, making fans being unusable even bigger problem.

In my opinion, at minimum, it should be possible to assign fans to somebody else, even at half the regular price if you have to.
But I would go even futher with ability to switch fan fascination, bigger pool of clients and some kind of rotation for them, or at least ability to kick specific client fom pool and have him replaced by new random one.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I'm really not a fan of current state of fan mechanic. Since number of guests appears to be limited and it's always same guys, once girl gets a fan, there is nothing left to manage with her (unless you still need to boost obedience, which just makes it worse), since profits from fans can't be beat, and once client becomes fan, he's useless for anything else. Getting multiple fans of same girl makes it even worse, since it guarantees one of your limited clients won't be served, froever (could be caused by girl packs updates, but still, an issue). Plus, while pool of clients seems to increase when you get new girls, there is no guarantee you will get one 'small' enough to get new girls started, making fans being unusable even bigger problem.

In my opinion, at minimum, it should be possible to assign fans to somebody else, even at half the regular price if you have to.
But I would go even futher with ability to switch fan fascination, bigger pool of clients and some kind of rotation for them, or at least ability to kick specific client fom pool and have him replaced by new random one.
I guess i should clarify:
The autoselection defaults to selecting fan clients to maximize profit.
But you can select any client you want.

Also there is a problem in 0.15 with client being 11 times more likely to become a fan. (Oops again)
It'll also wait until 0.2 as i'm rewriting client generation to be moddable.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
I guess i should clarify:

Also there is a problem in 0.15 with client being 11 times more likely to become a fan. (Oops again)
It'll also wait until 0.2 as i'm rewriting client generation to be moddable.
I think he meant that a fan can't be assigned to any girl they aren't a fan of.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I think he meant that a fan can't be assigned to any girl they aren't a fan of.
once girl gets a fan, there is nothing left to manage with her
This threw me off a little.

But again, fans are appearing on top of regular amount of clients, so if controlled properly it shouldn't be an issue at all.
As i said, chances for becoming one are off the chart for 0.15.

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
But why would you? There are only 4 factors to consider when matching client to a girl. Profit, farming up obedience , stretching, and whether given client would be better fit with another girl or not. Existing fan will not grow in size and always be most profitable. Since fans can't be used with another girl, only case when you want to match with non-fan is when you can't even select fan in first place due to low obedience. Thus 'there is nothing left to manage with her', since with all orfices unlocked profit is only factor that still matters.

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
Are the boys purely TRAPS? Or are the some normal boys mixed in?
Basically this: At the moment, I don't think anyone's added much if any male characters, so Link in the base is pretty much the only one, and he's a trap. But no, males added do not have to be purely traps, as a trap is specifically defined as a male (or female) looking close enough to the other gender that someone that's not specifically into homosexual relations might find them attractive. As such, normal gay between two men is possible, you just need the pictures for it.

At the moment, it's only programmed for males to TAKE. You can use pictures of your male character GIVING, but it wouldn't really work with the current set up, as it's the worker that has their holes stretched, not the customer.

Reactions: mechev

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Hey there. I had some free time, so I decided to try and mod three male furry characters in. Unfortunately I have weird ass tastes so the guys I give to you are: the pokemon Mewtwo, Kass the bard bird from Breath of the Wild and... Fizz the fish boi from League of Legends??
Actually I'd have liked to add master Splinter too, to complement April, but I couldn't find enough sub stuff with him, expecially of his 1987 cartoon version. :(

Anyway here are the mega links:
This one if you want all three characters

or these ones if you want to get just one or two of them

Just unzip inside the StreamingAssets folder, where the mainpackage.pacc is.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Hey there. I had some free time, so I decided to try and mod three male furry characters in. Unfortunately I have weird ass tastes so the guys I give to you are: the pokemon Mewtwo, Kass the bard bird from Breath of the Wild and... Fizz the fish boi from League of Legends??
Actually I'd have liked to add master Splinter too, to complement April, but I couldn't find enough sub stuff with him, expecially of his 1987 cartoon version. :(

Anyway here are the mega links:
This one if you want all three characters
Complete Pack
or these ones if you want to get just one or two of them
Mewtwo
Kass
Fizz

Just unzip inside the StreamingAssets folder, where the mainpackage.pacc is.
Corrected typos in features and added to the mod post :cool:
(didn't had time to compress images as what I use erases EXIFs)

Reactions: Lestev

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
why the gay tag?
There is a trap so far, and traps are gay according to mods, so gay tag. EDIT: Traps having sex with men*

I think this is the third times someone asks about this.

You can also make your own packs with only male content.

Last edited:

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
There is a trap so far, and traps are gay according to mods, so gay tag.
Not trying to start anything, but it bothers me that people are saying it's just because there's a trap. Have you considered it might not be the trap part? Have you thought about the fact that, maybe, it's male on male, regardless of trap status, that makes someone add the gay tag? I don't know the mods very well, so they could very well add gay to anything with a trap, regardless of actual sex involved (Male trap on female is straight, not gay), but in this case, the gay tag is correct.

There's a male character, he's a trap, so he's very feminine, that's not gay.
The male character has a male customer sex him in the butt, that's gay.

Plenty of reason for a gay tag if you ask me, and that's before all the people starting to add their own males.

Feb 12, 2020
Not trying to start anything, but it bothers me that people are saying it's just because there's a trap. Have you considered it might not be the trap part? Have you thought about the fact that, maybe, it's male on male, regardless of trap status, that makes someone add the gay tag? I don't know the mods very well, so they could very well add gay to anything with a trap, regardless of actual sex involved (Male trap on female is straight, not gay), but in this case, the gay tag is correct.

Plenty of reason for a gay tag if you ask me, and that's before all the people starting to add their own males.
Some guys want to say doing a guy who is sufficiently pretty isn't gay so they get mad about the tags.

Like, I don't want to out anyone against their desires but if you want to fuck a guy and you're a guy... that's gay, no matter how pretty he is.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019

Sorry, I should have been more clear, a trap having sex with men is gay according to mods.*

I just got a bit annoyed with the same question being asked multiple times, don't even know why I care though.

Torvis00

Sep 16, 2018
Some guys want to say doing a guy who is sufficiently pretty isn't gay so they get mad about the tags.

Like, I don't want to out anyone against their desires but if you want to fuck a guy and you're a guy... that's gay, no matter how pretty he is.
Who says this and what the fuk are you going on about????

Torvis00

Sep 16, 2018

What I was wondering after I looked through the files of the game is that the likelihood of getting this "trap" character is really low... There is very little content for this character. One instance of gay sex is all good and everything as far as the tag goes... I had assumed that the main character of the game was able to be male or female and then service male or female clients or choose to hire male or female workers. I believe that trap should really be a tag on it's own... As I think it's more so transgender or nonbinary.

Feb 12, 2020
Who says this and what the fuk are you going on about????
People who say "traps aren't gay" unironically are usually referring to their attraction to traps, and why they think being attracted to them doesn't make them gay.

And if you don't know why I'm talking about it... maybe read previous posts? Idk man, get some reading comprehension. Nyan was clearly expressing confusion as to why some people are disputing the gay tag since the character is a trap.

Reactions: mechev
2.80 star(s) 14 Votes