Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Torvis00

Sep 16, 2018
People who say "traps aren't gay" unironically are usually referring to their attraction to traps, and why they think being attracted to them doesn't make them gay.

And if you don't know why I'm talking about it... maybe read previous posts? Idk man, get some reading comprehension. Nyan was clearly expressing confusion as to why some people are disputing the gay tag since the character is a trap.

I have yet to meet anyone who says sleeping with a guy in women's clothing isn't gay... You're making that up. I don't know who've you've been around maybe some closeted conservatives.

I think that people are disputing the gay tag due to a trap not being a gay person... Usually men who like other men and women who like other women don't dress as the opposite gender to fuck someone? I think that a trap unless it's known in the character's background that the character defines their self as either gender should be considered trans or nonbinary or whatever.

It's not really that deep

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Ninoss, Your 2B and Aroma packs don't work, because they have 2 sets of hire price / weekly wage.

VioletAmbush, how does the hire screen decide what characters are on offer? I've been trying to group characters into "Tiers" based on what slot they show up in, but sometimes they show up out of place, for example Judy Hopps usually shows up in slot 3, but sometimes shows up in slot 2.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
VioletAmbush, how does the hire screen decide what characters are on offer? I've been trying to group characters into "Tiers" based on what slot they show up in, but sometimes they show up out of place, for example Judy Hopps usually shows up in slot 3, but sometimes shows up in slot 2.
It orders all (not owned) characters by price then splits collection into N chunks and picks random character from each chunk.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss, Your 2B and Aroma packs don't work, because they have 2 sets of hire price / weekly wage.

Thanks a lot ><
It's corrected, dunno what happened :cry:

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
All paccs support Ninoss' Arena Mod

Rias Gremory

MGE Hellhound

Nora Valkyrie

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Harley Quinn

Compressed and added.
Please compress your images before sending the package uwu

All paccs support Ninoss' Arena Mod

Rias Gremory

MGE Hellhound

Nora Valkyrie
Added :cool:

Reactions: Necrilem

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
Ninoss
Had to update my Hellhound pacc. Had some leftover pics from Rias Gremory mixed into one of the folders.

Could you update the link in the list pwetty pwease? :) Thaaaanks

splashman

Jun 26, 2017
I wanted a few more arena modes, so here's three more:
Mega:
Zippyshare:

Cosplay Closet is for soliciting donations while dressed as your favorite characters. Toys in holes should probably be optional, but I think we all know they're not.

Semen Slurpoff is pretty simple: Sometimes, you just want to see someone covered in potential children. Grab a bucket and fill it with your favorite semen analog (or just a shitload of baby batter) and you'll find out who is willing to watch.

Restraining Training is for those who really want to push their limits. This heavy BDSM experience isn't pleasant for the performers, but it really racks in the dough.

To go along with the new arenas, here's some new girls, too. Both are compatible with the above splash_arenas.pacc and ninoss_arenas.pacc.

Renamon
Mega:

Zippyshare:

Nessa from Pokemon Sword/Shield
Mega:
Zippyshare:

Compressed and added.
Please compress your images before sending the package uwu
How should I compress my images? I made sure everything was a .jpg file of reasonable size (approx. 1000px on the long side) but I'm willing to run images through something else.

VioletAmbush Can we get a debug option to increase a girl's obedience level and an option to give money? It would make testing paccs quicker.

Finally, I made a little tool to help me add metadata to my images. It's an autohotkey script that opens the property and browses to the correct metadata tool for me. (It really just hits alt-enter, tab twice, and the up arrow 30 times.) It only works on jpegs, but it's saved me a decent amount of time.
Run MetadataAdder.exe and press F2 to open to the metadata field of the currently selected item. Press F12 to exit, or close the green H in your system tray.
Mega:
Zippyshare:

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
@VioletAmbush Can we get a debug option to increase a girl's obedience level and an option to give money? It would make testing paccs quicker.
Ye, it's already in 0.2, its not just cheats, tho.

EDIT: All your links for me 403. Even from different vpns.

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Great!

That's super weird but a good excuse for me to just throw them on MEGA and be done with it. I left the zippyshare links in case they just need a bit of time to get working. FWIW the zippyshare links work fine for me.
Also, may i suggest you joining discord? There is a channel for modding tools plus i'd like to discuss the arena event.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss
Had to update my Hellhound pacc. Had some leftover pics from Rias Gremory mixed into one of the folders.

Could you update the link in the list pwetty pwease? :) Thaaaanks
I wanted a few more arena modes, so here's three more:
Mega: splash_arenas.pacc
Zippyshare:

Cosplay Closet is for soliciting donations while dressed as your favorite characters. Toys in holes should probably be optional, but I think we all know they're not.

Semen Slurpoff is pretty simple: Sometimes, you just want to see someone covered in potential children. Grab a bucket and fill it with your favorite semen analog (or just a shitload of baby batter) and you'll find out who is willing to watch.

is for those who really want to push their limits. This heavy BDSM experience isn't pleasant for the performers, but it really racks in the dough.

To go along with the new arenas, here's some new girls, too. Both are compatible with the above splash_arenas.pacc and ninoss_arenas.pacc.

Renamon
Mega:
Renamon_package.pacc
Zippyshare:

Nessa from Pokemon Sword/Shield
Mega: Nessa_package.pacc
Zippyshare:

How should I compress my images? I made sure everything was a .jpg file of reasonable size (approx. 1000px on the long side) but I'm willing to run images through something else.

VioletAmbush Can we get a debug option to increase a girl's obedience level and an option to give money? It would make testing paccs quicker.

Finally, I made a little tool to help me add metadata to my images. It's an autohotkey script that opens the property and browses to the correct metadata tool for me. (It really just hits alt-enter, tab twice, and the up arrow 30 times.) It only works on jpegs, but it's saved me a decent amount of time.
Run MetadataAdder.exe and press F2 to open to the metadata field of the currently selected item. Press F12 to exit, or close the green H in your system tray.
Mega: MetadataAdder.exe
Zippyshare:

Done and Done !
splashman check on Discord for modding tools :cool:

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes