Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Owh no you indeed need "ninoss_arenas.pacc" and "splash_arenas.pacc" to be able to use their arenas.
"ninoss_mainpackage_ext" just makes the vanilla girls work with "ninoss_arenas.pacc" 's arenas aswell.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
*facepalm* well there would be my problem. ^^;; I'll give that a try and get back to you as soon as i test it. Many thanks!

UPDATE: Yes! It all works perfectly now. Thanks so much for the help, Ninoss! ^^

Last edited:

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry for the double-post! Here's Jon Talbain, the kung-fu werewolf from Darkstalkers, for your viewing pleasure~
He's fully compatible with all current available arenas (to my knowledge) and currently contains 70 images in total.
I'll update the files if I find any further imagery that works with the respective areas (or if more arenas get added later).

Reactions: Lestev

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Most of the other arenas have "Vagina" as a requirement.
Thats not how requirements for arenas work. If a character does not have required orifice at all, then the game will simply ignore this requirement. Its more like "These orifices have to be unlocked and checked for depth & width, but not necessarily present"

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Thats not how requirements for arenas work. If a character does not have required orifice at all, then the game will simply ignore this requirement. Its more like "These orifices have to be unlocked and checked for depth & width, but not necessarily present"
My mistake. Thats actually quite clever.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Sorry for the double-post! Here's Jon Talbain, the kung-fu werewolf from Darkstalkers, for your viewing pleasure~
He's fully compatible with all current available arenas (to my knowledge) and currently contains 70 images in total.
I'll update the files if I find any further imagery that works with the respective areas (or if more arenas get added later).

Added and auto-compressed.
Please try to do the compression yourself before sending mods, a single character package is usually around 5 to 15Mo

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
How do you compress? I thought making a zip/rar was compression o.o

(I've never really worked with filesize or mods before)

Last edited:

splashman

Jun 26, 2017
Seems to me when I make an arena pacc, I should put some pictures for the main girls as well.

Enjoy!

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
I'm sorry to bother guys but for some reason I can't scroll in the memories section and some artwork i out of reach, what am I doing wrong?

Apr 26, 2020
Many changes have been made on many names of packages recently.
If you already had some : I recommand you to delete everything and re-download them, that will mostly wipe you save but also avoid duplicates in the game.

_ALL_IN_ONE_

This pack contains every mod to this date : jan-30-2022
This size of the all in one is : 477 Mo

I recommand you getting all '_arenas.pacc' and '_ext.pacc' anyways, it will avoid you missing content.

.zip file : , ,
.torrent file : , (outdated)
for the .torrent, don't forget that you can specify what you want to download or not from your torrent's client

Big thanks to our modders : Ninoss, Necrilem, Crimson6, splashman, StickFun, Kuf_Drahrepus, ceriani123, Lestev, Slash179

COMPLETE CHARACTER LIST

A list of all the characters available and download links for each one is available here :

How To Install :
Drop every wanted .pacc file in ThatBrothelGame_Data\StreamingAssets\
They should be in the same directory as mainpackage.pacc
much love to list = great if it can be also saved via mega

Now we need a convinient wiki about what you can do here.

Last edited:

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
I took a swing at modding, added Yennefer from the witcher, if you have any feedback I'll be glad to hear it, hope you like it.
If people like it I will be doing the other two main witcher girls too, maybe even a couple of soulsborne girls.

splashman

Jun 26, 2017
A few of 'em have images for DC Jinx, which is not in main pack at all.
Not just a few of them, the entirety of Jinx is DC Jinx and not LOL Jinx. Shows me for doing Jinx right after Raven!

Here's a fixed version with the correct character:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I took a swing at modding, added Yennefer from the witcher, if you have any feedback I'll be glad to hear it, hope you like it.
If people like it I will be doing the other two main witcher girls too, maybe even a couple of soulsborne girls.

Mega
Compressed and Added, Nice job !

Not just a few of them, the entirety of Jinx is DC Jinx and not LOL Jinx. Shows me for doing Jinx right after Raven!

Here's a fixed version with the correct character:
splash_mainpackage_ext.pacc
Added :cool:

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
Made another pacc.

Kallen Stadtfeld

I'm working on the full team RWBY and afterwards I'll wait for 0.2 and go back to update my paccs

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
The game is fun, though personally, I'd love to have some kind of New Game+ so we have a looping gameplay instead of of neverending one.
Maybe limit max number of rooms we can have, expanding by 1 every loop? Can also introduce some kind of perk system as well, with bonuses to income from different things and such.
Also it's great we got auto-serve per girl, but when we have 10+ girls, that's a bit too much clicking.
But I like how we don't have too much grind and micromanagement, like quite a few games out there.

Reactions: slimehorse

splashman

Jun 26, 2017
A few of them - i meant that. Velma, Samus, Raven, Peach and possibly others also have imgs for DC Jinx.
Even I impress myself with the depth and breadth of the new ways I find to fuck up.
Anyways, here's the hopefully final fixed version. Sorry Ninoss for so many edits to this link.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes