Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Greetings guys, as promised I have been busy, here's the results:

Mega Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan, be warned she's tight!

Mega A pack featuring the Plain Doll from Bloodborne and the Fire Keeper from Dark Souls 3. A small warning though, some of the Tentacle Pit artworks for the Plain Doll contain content that might be deemed extreme such as nipple peneration, but no gore.

Mega A pack featuring Triss Merigold and Ciri from The Witcher 3, complementing my previous Yennefer pack. Canine and Equine fans will be pleased.
Done and renamed
Yeenefer moved to playdagame_theWitcher_collection

Reactions: playdagame

RexDog123

May 11, 2019
here is a large amount of Fate girls

here is one with ayane and kasumi from doa

here is one with chun-li and Cammy white

May 27, 2018
i was quite excited to play this game, i like the choices of characters, and the mechanic where different clients want different things that your employees may or may not be able to do is interesting, but what i really didnt like is how slow the game is, it takes ages to make money and you need to not only buy the characters, but also dormitory rooms for them to sleep in AND private rooms for them to use, and theres little point in buying more characters then you have private rooms since they will just sit there draining your money while not doing anything, and if you switch out an experienced girl for a new girl your earning will decrease sharply since the new girl cant do much yet, overall its a very excruciating experience that makes the game not really fun, i think you should remove either dorm rooms or private rooms, make it so you have to buy only one or the other, that and increase the earnings somewhat, and if you choose the keep the private room limitation make it so you can at least train the girls that arent working so they dont have to start from 0.
lastly i have one more complaint, you went and gave midna boobs, imp midna is sexier with tiny tits! that was so disappointing!

Tootyfrooty69

Sep 2, 2019
Ahsoka Tano from clone wars

Chi-Chi from dragon ball/ dragon ball super

don't know how to compress so sorry for inconvenience o7

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ahsoka Tano from clone wars

Chi-Chi from dragon ball/ dragon ball super

don't know how to compress so sorry for inconvenience o7
Same thing, 2 girls equalling 50% of the all in one size, check Discord for tips or search online.

Tootyfrooty69

Sep 2, 2019
Ahsoka Tano

Chi-Chi

for real this time

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
I like the game

Nice management idea. Of course it can be expanded upon a little to make it more fun, but it's a good start.

Does it make any difference how much money they get from tips? It seems I always get 40 money and the worker gets some amount of tips, but it doesn't matter how much they get from tips because that money is their own money, right?

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I like the game

Nice management idea. Of course it can be expanded upon a little to make it more fun, but it's a good start.

Does it make any difference how much money they get from tips? It seems I always get 40 money and the worker gets some amount of tips, but it doesn't matter how much they get from tips because that money is their own money, right?
First - thanks!

Second:
Base service price added to you at the start of service, but tips are added at the end of the day.

Reactions: Svenn85

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
All my packs now updated for v0.2, expanded and with artists included. Enjoy.

Hellhound (MGE)

Kallen Stadtfeld

Midnight (MHA)

Nora Valkyrie

Rias Gremory

Rumi Usagiyama

Team RWBY (Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long)

Artoria Pendragon Lancer/Ruler, Alter

Last edited:

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Question! How do you compress these .pacc files? I thought zipping them into .zips before turning them into .paccs was compressing? I've never done that before and sadly my google searches haven't been very helpful.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Question! How do you compress these .pacc files? I thought zipping them into .zips before turning them into .paccs was compressing? I've never done that before and sadly my google searches haven't been very helpful.
Before you put everything in a zip file you put all your images into this website:

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
I updated my pack for 0.2.
Besides the new stuff, I added more images to existing interactions.
I also changed Fizz's hire image to a SFW one, so that you don't have to stare at his ding dong everytime you enter that screen and you don't care about getting the fish boy.

As a reminder, this is an all male furry pack with three characters: the pokemon Mewtwo, Fizz from League of Legends and Kass from Zelda.

Reactions: Takanao

Tootyfrooty69

Sep 2, 2019
updated all mods i've done so far to 0.2 and put them into an all-in-one pack.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I updated my pack for 0.2.
Besides the new stuff, I added more images to existing interactions.
I also changed Fizz's hire image to a SFW one, so that you don't have to stare at his ding dong everytime you enter that screen and you don't care about getting the fish boy.

As a reminder, this is an all male furry pack with three characters: the pokemon Mewtwo, Fizz from League of Legends and Kass from Zelda.
Mega
updated all mods i've done so far to 0.2 and put them into an all-in-one pack.

Done

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
I'll be honest, this update is equal amounts of good and bad. The debug mode is good for testing new characters, but undercut by disabling the artworks and having only one save slot. The new sorting system is a godsend but the client selection doesn't default to fans like it used to, which makes the game pretty time-consuming with lots of characters. The new mechanics and foreplays are interesting, and the price increase for the standard acts is a good balancing decision, but it seems that at least tentacle show is broken. For example, even when using a character with the tentacles trait the income from the arena event combined with the income from normal rooms couldn't make up for the setup cost, let alone net you a profit.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I'll be honest, this update is equal amounts of good and bad. The debug mode is good for testing new characters, but undercut by disabling the artworks and having only one save slot. The new sorting system is a godsend but the client selection doesn't default to fans like it used to, which makes the game pretty time-consuming with lots of characters. The new mechanics and foreplays are interesting, and the price increase for the standard acts is a good balancing decision, but it seems that at least tentacle show is broken. For example, even when using a character with the tentacles trait the income from the arena event combined with the income from normal rooms couldn't make up for the setup cost, let alone net you a profit.
I don't think i understand.
Why do you want your fans to be at the top?

Now you just have options to order by profit (Across all clients), penis size or name.

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
I don't think i understand.
Why do you want your fans to be at the top?

Now you just have options to order by profit (Across all clients), penis size or name.
Yes turns out I'm stupid and calculated profits wrong by adding the tip twice, I'm solely to blame for all my frustration and lost profits, sorry mate. I did some more testing after realizing my blunder, the Tentacle Pit is certainly broken unless I'm completely missing some mechanic. Unlike the "All In" event where losing or gaining money relies on RNG (which I personally think should be made more forgiving), the Tentacle Pit even under the best possible outcome will net you about 600$ of debt.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes