Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but are there any new features in 0.2 we should future proof our character packs for? I've been quite busy the past couple of days...

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but are there any new features in 0.2 we should future proof our character packs for? I've been quite busy the past couple of days...
Yes, i'll post updated examples in the discord in advance when it will be settled. (Probably around this weekend)

EDIT: But the old characters are compatible with new fields being filled with default values.

Reactions: playdagame

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
Greetings guys, as promised I have been busy, here's the results:

Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan, be warned she's tight!

A pack featuring the Plain Doll from Bloodborne and the Fire Keeper from Dark Souls 3. A small warning though, some of the Tentacle Pit artworks for the Plain Doll contain content that might be deemed extreme such as nipple peneration, but no gore.

A pack featuring Triss Merigold and Ciri from The Witcher 3, complementing my previous Yennefer pack. Canine and Equine fans will be pleased.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Greetings guys, as promised I have been busy, here's the results:

Mega Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan, be warned she's tight!

Mega A pack featuring the Plain Doll from Bloodborne and the Fire Keeper from Dark Souls 3. A small warning though, some of the Tentacle Pit artworks for the Plain Doll contain content that might be deemed extreme such as nipple peneration, but no gore.

Mega A pack featuring Triss Merigold and Ciri from The Witcher 3, complementing my previous Yennefer pack. Canine and Equine fans will be pleased.
I wonder, do you realize that nipples can be described in hjson as "orifice" and used as such?

Last edited:

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
I wonder, do you realize that nipples can be described in hjson as "orifice" and used as such?
I figured you could put pretty much anything as an orifice, but I didn't want to try my luck by putting more than 3 of them as I haven't encountered such a character yet. Imo it would also be redundant in the doll's case since it's only relevant in exactly 1 piece of artwork featuring multiple types of penetration by tentacles.

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
Well, here it is, a pacc with the full team RWBY (Artists included):

gonna wait for 0.2 now to update previous paccs

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
So.... would anyone be against feral/quadrupedal characters from anime/games, such as pokemon, digimon, etc?
I've been considering what character to add next and wanted to make sure certain ones wouldn't bother anyone.

Apr 26, 2020
So.... would anyone be against feral/quadrupedal characters from anime/games, such as pokemon, digimon, etc?
I've been considering what character to add next and wanted to make sure certain ones wouldn't bother anyone.
correction = how many would download that mod i mean i would not be suprise to see disney/CN teens at ... was it 16 or 18 the legal age in asia modded here convinently aged as claim just as long as the pic isnt straight up isnt againts tos. Also your going to provide or you have art of that for the scenes?

no problem to that. Go i say i mean this game is bones right nows and enough for water testing,

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
I can easily get the artwork, that's not a problem. I just wanted to make sure if it's going to create an issue or not rather than working on it and having it be taken down, etc.

As to how many would download that particular mod, I have no idea. That would depend on how many here would be into that and whether or not I decide to advertise said content off website. I'm pretty much just making this stuff for fun, honestly, so to me the only really important thing is whether people are comfortable with it or not.

Apr 26, 2020
uh... the furry area has tentacles = i think that's qualified enough that your mod isnt going to cause a problem plus the character list is updated or and alot of rape(arena foreplay) scenes on vanila and furry. your concern is needless - just as long as the images don't look too shota and loli to the point of toddler and this is fiction you can claim the age is 16 asia = 18 western then done nothing wrong. 2d stays 2d ('v')b and fictional.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Well, here it is, a pacc with the full team RWBY (Artists included):

gonna wait for 0.2 now to update previous paccs
Done
(kallenStadtfeld also)

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes