Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
How the hell do you increase a girl's "dimensions"? The way the game works currently, makes some girls almost hardlocked from most sex acts

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
From what it looks like, it reminds me of this one game where you would buy slaves and their ending depends on how you train them. Think it had Kasumi from DOA and Morrigan and Felicia from Darkstalkers. Guess it won't hurt to check this game out too. And if anyone knows what game i'm talking about and remembers it, could you let me know? been trying to find it for a while now.

Gorm13

Aug 19, 2017
From what it looks like, it reminds me of this one game where you would buy slaves and their ending depends on how you train them. Think it had Kasumi from DOA and Morrigan and Felicia from Darkstalkers. Guess it won't hurt to check this game out too. And if anyone knows what game i'm talking about and remembers it, could you let me know? been trying to find it for a while now.
Slave Maker 3?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MustFap9000

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the girls stats higher with there bodies like velma right now for me can't do an arena scene because her vagina isn't deep enough and her anus isn't big enough to fit the penis size in it for the arena event?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
How the hell do you increase a girl's "dimensions"? The way the game works currently, makes some girls almost hardlocked from most sex acts
Can someone tell me how to get the girls stats higher with there bodies like velma right now for me can't do an arena scene because her vagina isn't deep enough and her anus isn't big enough to fit the penis size in it for the arena event?
Girls are able to take insertions slightly larger than what their stats say, and when they do their stats increase. Just keep looking for clients with the largest size they can take.

JohnWick1012

Oct 11, 2019
Hey with the RWBY packs + the Nora Pack I can't view the werewolf arena thing because 6.0 is the max-width for the mouth and we need 6.2.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017

Updated packs for 0.2

and a new pack containing: Astrid Hofferson, Jessica Rabbit, Mavis Dracula, and extentions for Chel and Lola Bunny.

Last edited:

knolden

Jul 22, 2017
still basics to be FIXED:

in 0.1 the stat up sytem was broken. (Now fixed. Fantastic. :D )

In0.2 the costumer system is broken.

You get like ... maybe a pool of 10 fixed dudes. And if their cock size RNG is bad you are just STUCK.

There need to be some random reroll happening at the end of week or something for costumers as this sucks arse right now.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
still basics to be FIXED:

in 0.1 the stat up sytem was broken. (Now fixed. Fantastic. :D )

In0.2 the costumer system is broken.

You get like ... maybe a pool of 10 fixed dudes. And if their cock size RNG is bad you are just STUCK.

There need to be some random reroll happening at the end of week or something for costumers as this sucks arse right now.
Buy a new girl, the pool will increase ^^

Reactions: knolden

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
Convert .png to .jpg to gain some weight, 25Mo is huge for a girl only pack.

Please re-use the same girls pack in the
It's a pain to move the characters in their respective pack every time :cry:
Sure thing mate. Here's a .zip with each individual .pacc as listed in the GDOC.

knolden

Jul 22, 2017
Buy a new girl, the pool will increase ^^
Good to know but it does seem a little counter intuitive.

If you take tips? If one could watch a girls sex scenes from the reception menu? That would make the flow quicker.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Girl packs are more popular right now, but if there's a dude you want to see in game, give making your own pack a go.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone own any pack with just men or some gay shit? my friend is asking UwU
In the base game there is Link from Zelda.
Check the google sheet with the character list in the custom packages section. There are some dudes you can add. I see 4 human males, even though it seems they're not updated to 0.2 so I don't know if they will work perfectly. And if you don't mind furry or pokemon, I added three guys myself (Mewtwo, Fizz and Kass) and there is a Jon Talbain from another user.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes