Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I wonder, do you have a log file at <Gamelocation>/ThatBrothelGame_Data/StreamingAssets/log ?
If you do, can you drop it here for me?
Bc only way obedience can drop is if the game wasn't saved properly.
No. I don't have a logfile present there. After I got a bit frustrated with the game yesterday morning, I closed it out without exiting properly. Wouldn't that have created a log file? Or is it only when the game itself crashes?

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
No. I don't have a logfile present there. After I got a bit frustrated with the game yesterday morning, I closed it out without exiting properly. Wouldn't that have created a log file? Or is it only when the game itself crashes?
Game should save on window close too.
And if save process goes wrong - that gets logged. If you don't have a log file, this means everything worked as intended.

Reactions: uncle_pervy

Shiro_No_Kenshi

Oct 4, 2018

Updated packs for 0.2

and a new pack containing: Astrid Hofferson, Jessica Rabbit, Mavis Dracula, and extentions for Chel and Lola Bunny.
Like your packs mate, could you please reupload, links are gone

firemace

May 28, 2020
Not sure if anyone is interested in a super simple software that converts *.paccs into *.zips and back. if so let me know and ill upload it.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Not sure if anyone is interested in a super simple software that converts *.paccs into *.zips and back. if so let me know and ill upload it.
.paccs are .zips, you don't need to convert it..

firemace

May 28, 2020
.paccs are .zips, you don't need to convert it..
they are, i just made it for lazy people like me so i can just change the file ext with a few clicks instead of changing the ext manually. but if it is as easy as opening with then ig i made it for no reason lol.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I would greatly suggest either heavily lowering the cost of arena events or making it so we can tweak ticket prices or something to increase attendance/maximize profit. It seems like it's basically impossible to make a profit from them currently.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I would greatly suggest either heavily lowering the cost of arena events or making it so we can tweak ticket prices or something to increase attendance/maximize profit. It seems like it's basically impossible to make a profit from them currently.
How many girl do you have ?
We've made some changes with VioletAmbush to up the rentability of arenas. Still, if you have only one or two girl, it won't be profitable as your brothel is 'unknowed', it's more a mid - late game thing. (And it really makes a lot of money in late game with skilled girls)
But I'm ok to agree that the game might be a lil bit too hard for now. But I think that cutting down wages or room prices is a better option.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
they are, i just made it for lazy people like me so i can just change the file ext with a few clicks instead of changing the ext manually. but if it is as easy as opening with then ig i made it for no reason lol.
For me it's F2 to rename and I just change the extension.
Tbh I don't even need to rename anything as I've setup my 7-zip to treat .paccs as .zips ^^

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
How many girl do you have ?
We've made some changes with VioletAmbush to up the rentability of arenas. Still, if you have only one or two girl, it won't be profitable as your brothel is 'unknowed', it's more a mid - late game thing. (And it really makes a lot of money in late game with skilled girls)
But I'm ok to agree that the game might be a lil bit too hard for now. But I think that cutting down wages or room prices is a better option.
four or five, I can't recall. But doing anything other than photoshoot is almost always at a loss. In fact often due to the steep cost it's nearly always more profitable, even if you were to sell _all_ tickets, to have them service a single customer instead of a show with 15+ watching, which is kind of ludicrous.

Paired with that is the fact that it's difficult to train holes, so it's often the case to have a girl who just does no work constantly. It'd be nice to be able to assign the girls to do training to stretch themselves. Or a consumable (or several) that can help with it, or something.

RexDog123

May 11, 2019

Ok updated and a few more characters and gifs, be warned that this is a large pacc with a lot of characters and gif so if anyone wants to brake it up and share it, go right ahead.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
four or five, I can't recall. But doing anything other than photoshoot is almost always at a loss. In fact often due to the steep cost it's nearly always more profitable, even if you were to sell _all_ tickets, to have them service a single customer instead of a show with 15+ watching, which is kind of ludicrous.

Paired with that is the fact that it's difficult to train holes, so it's often the case to have a girl who just does no work constantly. It'd be nice to be able to assign the girls to do training to stretch themselves. Or a consumable (or several) that can help with it, or something.
Send me your save file, it's weird.
(same directory as mods)

RexDog123

May 11, 2019
Alright here is the compressed gif version

still large but with the amount in it, no surprise.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes