Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
I am stuck in the first day and can't progress. I think there "next day" button is broken, nothing happens when I click it.
Maybe I am missing something or it is really bugged
Are you on the latest version? What mods do you have? Upload your save file.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Finally got back into working on the Talbain character~!
Also, it mentions that you can create new foreplays? How would one go about that?

(also, is there a way to quickly compress all of the image files without doing it one by one since I totally forgot which are and aren't compressed in this folder)

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Finally got back into working on the Talbain character~!
Also, it mentions that you can create new foreplays? How would one go about that?

(also, is there a way to quickly compress all of the image files without doing it one by one since I totally forgot which are and aren't compressed in this folder)
Foreplays - just add desired foreplay to your character hjson and add and fill respective folder for it, game will pick up from that.

Compression - we have a python script for that in discord

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Foreplays - just add desired foreplay to your character hjson and add and fill respective folder for it, game will pick up from that.

Compression - we have a python script for that in discord
Ah, about the discord...I sadly can't join in that whole thing. (I also have no idea how to even remotely use Python)
I guess I'll just have to compress them all manually and hope that it doesn't cause issues if an already-compressed image gets double-compressed on that site.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Ah, about the discord...I sadly can't join in that whole thing. (I also have no idea how to even remotely use Python)
I guess I'll just have to compress them all manually and hope that it doesn't cause issues if an already-compressed image gets double-compressed on that site.
tool does looseless compression, so if you use it, even double-compressed files should be fine

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
New Arena pack featuring; bartender, bathouse, bikinishow, nurseshow, schoolgirlshow, and striptease.

And a Main Package extention to go with it:

Last edited:

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017

The new and updated Jon Talbain has arrived!

What's New:
- Rearranged a few images into different categories to properly reflect their content
- Added 12 new images, bringing the total up to 85
- Now includes Footplay foreplay (only 2 images as of now)
- Now includes the Resting and Masturbation statuses

(I am also working on creating a new arena! Stay tuned~)

UPDATE: New arena is done, but I want to create a couple before releasing them, along with at least one new character since I can't find any art that would support this with Jon.

Last edited:

Walliddog1

Nov 7, 2020
Great game, just two things;

1. Not sure if this has already been acknowledged and/or fixed, but the scenes for the fucking machine, cosplay closet and the jizz bucket mods for Velma are replaced with Jinx pictures (from teen titans, not LoL Jinx.)
2. Is it intentional that some of the characters gain arousal at such a painfully slow rate compared to the others? The main character I'm having problems with is Felicia, who doesn't gain more than 0.2 per day regardless of actions.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Great game, just two things;

1. Not sure if this has already been acknowledged and/or fixed, but the scenes for the fucking machine, cosplay closet and the jizz bucket mods for Velma are replaced with Jinx pictures (from teen titans, not LoL Jinx.)
2. Is it intentional that some of the characters gain arousal at such a painfully slow rate compared to the others? The main character I'm having problems with is Felicia, who doesn't gain more than 0.2 per day regardless of actions.
1. That's impossible, none of the extension paccs have Jinx pics in them. Are you sure your using the latest versions? (the one in the google doc.)
2. Yes, that is intentional.

Walliddog1

Nov 7, 2020
1. That's impossible, none of the extension paccs have Jinx pics in them. Are you sure your using the latest versions? (the one in the google doc.)
2. Yes, that is intentional.
=>
i used the download link from this list, and in case its relevant, i downloaded the all-in-one file. Nott sure if that's the most up-to-date one or not. Example pic. TBG.PNG

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
The AIO must be using out of date versions then, I remember the splash character extention had Jinx in it. Try replacing that file with the one in the google docs.

Walliddog1

Nov 7, 2020
replacing the files didn't change anything, it's still Jinx. I replaced both the arena and the mainpackage files. it's not just the memory either, I can go to the arena and get Jinx images as well.

Walliddog1

Nov 7, 2020
No worries. As long as I'm the only one with the issue then there's no real issue. Thanks anyway!

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
No worries. As long as I'm the only one with the issue then there's no real issue. Thanks anyway!
I've looked into it.

Splashman mainpackage extension for his arenas really has images of Jinx for Velma.
I relayed this to him, don't really know if and when he'll fix it.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes