Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Having a bit of an issue in making my new character. I have everything set up in the same manner as my Talbain character, which works fine with no issues, but this new one just doesn't show up no matter what I do.
It has new Foreplays I created, so idk if that might cause an issue?

(UPDATE: I just checked through the debug menu and they aren't even listed in the IDs, despite the fact that the folder format is exactly the same as Talbain's. Tried removing the foreplay folder and lines of text from the character, but that didn't change anything.)

Last edited:

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Finally fixed the issue. It would seem it was the character's height. I guess they don't accept decimals and only solid numbers.
Got everything working! I had totally forgotten about the log file, lol. Thanks for suggesting that.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Decimals? Do you know your characters height to the millimeter? Lol.
Actually yes, lol. I converted it from the initial feet/inches since I don't use cms where I live. It gave me a decimal number and I rounded it to the nearest hundredth. I guess that screwed with the system!
Seems it only takes full numbers.

alexbrigade

Mar 18, 2018
That version of the mod was downloaded two days ago. If there is an updated version of the "all in one pack", the link needs to be updated.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
The AIO is full of outdated files, use the mods listed here:

alexbrigade

Mar 18, 2018
I did. I clicked the link at the top of that page, which brought me to a helpful post containing the AIO modpack. I was positive it was up to date, because all the mods on that sheet have a nifty column called "updated in the AIO". I suggest you switch all of those over to no, and drop an "out of date" tag on the page.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
The AIO is out of date, to get the latest version of the files you must download them individually. Like this:

This is the latet version of the file you had in your screenshot.

alexbrigade

Mar 18, 2018
Nowhere is that made clear in the sheet that you linked earlier today. In fact, that sheet makes it seem like the AIO is up do date with the aforementioned columns claiming things were up to date, or would be in the next release. Again, I suggest whoever is maintaining that page update it to reflect that information.

• Angry
Reactions: FruityBatJosh

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Nowhere is that made clear in the sheet that you linked earlier today. In fact, that sheet makes it seem like the AIO is up do date with the aforementioned columns claiming things were up to date, or would be in the next release. Again, I suggest whoever is maintaining that page update it to reflect that information.
While you did make your point, you didn't have to be so rude in doing so.

MonsterMash226

Feb 28, 2021
I don't want to be that guy but i have no clue how to do it myself so i'll ask. Is there a chance anyone could/would be interested in making a Claire Dearing (Bryce Dallas Howard) pack?

Reactions: Bullett

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
I don't want to be that guy but i have no clue how to do it myself so i'll ask. Is there a chance anyone could/would be interested in making a Claire Dearing (Bryce Dallas Howard) pack?
In general, if there is a character you want to see ingame, your best bet is to make it yourself.
There are plenty of people in the discord who can help you with your pacc if your stuck.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
All of my packs have been updated for 0.3, Check the google doc for the latest versions.
I also have a new pack containing characters from Gravity Falls: Mabel Pines, Pacifica Northwest, and Wendy Corduroy.

Reactions: Bullett
2.80 star(s) 14 Votes