Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
naruto pack is not working
Rename pacc to zip, unzip file (use "extract here"), put all the characters into a folder named "Characters", rezip Blackdragon_narutogirls (as a zip, not a rar), rename to pacc.

Last edited:
May 5, 2021
so I decided to do this, but the file still says its a zip file not a pacc one, how fix?
wait wait, fixed it, I had messed up a step, and I needed to do the put in different folder called "Characters" (no quotes)
and then I used bandizip to add it to a file type zip but when it says path, I renamed it there to Blackdragon_narutogirls.pacc and it worked.

Dec 9, 2021
Hey can someone show me how to add new characters by picture cause I'm still not getting it

May 5, 2021
wait wait, fixed it, I had messed up a step, and I needed to do the put in different folder called "Characters" (no quotes)
and then I used bandizip to add it to a file type zip but when it says path, I renamed it there to Blackdragon_narutogirls.pacc and it worked.
OK, edit, Did not work, I decided to double check by copying my whole game into an empty folder, and removed every character mod I had, including the main package characters, as such, it does not work
cause when I do this with other character mods, they work, it's just the character in the mod is available, but when I do it for this one, it just blackscreens after the starting load up, will wait for edited file.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
OK, edit, Did not work, I decided to double check by copying my whole game into an empty folder, and removed every character mod I had, including the main package characters, as such, it does not work
cause when I do this with other character mods, they work, it's just the character in the mod is available, but when I do it for this one, it just blackscreens after the starting load up, will wait for edited file.
To be clear. Your folder structure inside resulting .zip looks like this?
Blackdragon_narutogirls/Characters/<character folders>

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
the fucken mafia guy or whatever makes it impossible to make any kind of profit cause he says hell be by every two months when in reality its every like ten days and i simply cant get enough money in that time to pay the idiot off. there should be a way to refuse or get rid of him cause when im only making around $60 per person and he kills one of them every ten days because his timing is shitted up it becomes less a game and more of a chore to play it

May 5, 2021
To be clear. Your folder structure inside resulting .zip looks like this?
Blackdragon_narutogirls/Characters/<character folders>
yes, I unziped the inital broken pacc and took the character folders out and put them into a new folder I named Characters, I then did the BandiZip archive as... and in the bar that states it's location I change the name from (Examplelocation)/Characters to (Examplelocation)/Blackdragon_narutogirls.pacc and it changed it into a pacc file, as such I do not know where the problem could be.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
yes, I unziped the inital broken pacc and took the character folders out and put them into a new folder I named Characters, I then did the BandiZip archive as... and in the bar that states it's location I change the name from (Examplelocation)/Characters to (Examplelocation)/Blackdragon_narutogirls.pacc and it changed it into a pacc file, as such I do not know where the problem could be.
Thats the issue, you should put "Characters" into "Blackdragon_narutogirls" folder, then zip that folder, then rename that .zip to .pacc

EDIT: Also, it seems like your system does not display extensions, google "Show file extension"

May 5, 2021
Thats the issue, you should put "Characters" into "Blackdragon_narutogirls" folder, then zip that folder, then rename that .zip to .pacc

EDIT: Also, it seems like your system does not display extensions, google "Show file extension"
when I do that it still is a zipped file, all I'm doing there is zipping the Blackdragon_narutogirls folder then rightclicking and renaming.

Jul 21, 2017
Agreed on the mafia guy, its awful - especially that don't pay is exactly where serve is, so if you're spamming through you accidentally don't pay him most of the time. Also sucks that it autosaves when he does.

Skitso

Sep 8, 2019
I want a very minor update that just gets rid of the mafia. It was already hard enough making money in this game with each persons paychecks and buying upgrades. But now there's this guy that just straight up takes $1000 every ten or so days when you can barely make that amount, yeah no thanks.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes