Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daz1135

Nov 23, 2020
the fucken mafia guy or whatever makes it impossible to make any kind of profit cause he says hell be by every two months when in reality its every like ten days and i simply cant get enough money in that time to pay the idiot off. there should be a way to refuse or get rid of him cause when im only making around $60 per person and he kills one of them every ten days because his timing is shitted up it becomes less a game and more of a chore to play it
He doesn't say every two months, he says Bimonthly, but yeah

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Agreed on the mafia guy, its awful - especially that don't pay is exactly where serve is, so if you're spamming through you accidentally don't pay him most of the time. Also sucks that it autosaves when he does.
This is actually a problem i agree with, i'm gonna change layout of choices, possibly adding approval dialog for some special ones.

About hard to make money:
Well first, its not that hard to just get into files and remove stuff you don't like, its made to be modular, so shouldn't really break anything.
And second - in my testing i was able co consistently pay off and play normally. Just order clients by profit and don't buy stuff before you actually need it.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
does bimonthly not mean 'every other month'?
Bimonthly means twice every month. So theorectically he should show up every 15 days or so.

I actually don't mind the mafia, as it prevents the usual strategy of
1. assign first client to girl
2. repeat for every girl
3. Mindlessly spam until you have enough money to buy everything.
4. ???
5. Profit

I like many of the new details, like how fans are more common, and arousal vs obedience does feel more balanced on some of the girls. However, the complaints I have are a bit different.
1. However, the way Stamina works still fells a bit off. The fact that if a girl faps it drains almost half her stamina means that if arousal gets too high you get punished with 2 days of her being useless. Also for some girls their stamina is so low (like 100 or lower) that she can only work a day or two without needing rest. That's pretty useless, and can be a problem if you just spent thousands on her and are then unable to make your money back.
2. Honestly, I feel like the girls still need a bit more of fine tuning to really make the game great. I still have yet to buy any of the girls that were the most expensive (the girls that now have the "gifted trait), and that's usually because it feels like it would be more worth it to train a girl who only works for a hundred dollars a week (rather than thousands the gifted girls charge).
3. The experience level mechanic is pretty good, but could also use tweaking, as most new hires are Novice level, but a few of the cheapest ones (I think it was Rouge) are either trained or Experienced.

Overall, I like the update, I hope you add some options so we can actually collaborate with the mafia, instead of them just being a way to limit day spamming. Perhaps certain clients can come in, and instead of payment, they delay the mafia payment by a day, or build up some positive rep with them, and they'll eventually lower the bimonthly price?

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
thats all well and good but when you are stuck with one girl that cvan only work every three days because her horny meter fills so quickly that she can only work one day, jerks off the next, then rests a day and only then can she work again repeat ad infinitum, it gets really hard to make any sort of proffit even when trying to optimize in every way possible

Rayne117

Mar 12, 2018
pointless clicking bullshit spending 30 days in a row spamming the same 5 clicks to grind money, to get a new character to spend another 30 days spamming the same 5 clicks to get money.

DeCa33

May 16, 2018
the mafia guy literally makes it impossible to play the game or make any profit lmao
not sure if you have any of the mods that people have created installed, but from the various Arena mods the job "semen slurpoff" will help immensely with money issues since it'll generate a lot of cash with the only requirements being 12 obedience or 12 lust, $900 initial cash, and a bucket from the shop that cost $50. right out of the gate you'll see $600 or so in profit from each show.

Feb 12, 2020
I have yet to meet anyone who says sleeping with a guy in women's clothing isn't gay... You're making that up. I don't know who've you've been around maybe some closeted conservatives.

I think that people are disputing the gay tag due to a trap not being a gay person... Usually men who like other men and women who like other women don't dress as the opposite gender to fuck someone? I think that a trap unless it's known in the character's background that the character defines their self as either gender should be considered trans or nonbinary or whatever.

It's not really that deep
I think it's great that you think that.

And I'm not sure why you think that traps should be considered trans because that is not only offensive (to insinuate trans people are traps), but also ignores the fact that crossdressing (for practical, personal, or sexual reasons) is more common than being transgender. Someone wearing clothes typically used by the other gender is not the same as identifying as that gender.

If it was, all women who wear pants or suits would be trans. And all trans women would wear dresses all the time.

Unless otherwise stated, Link is a femboy.

Jul 21, 2017
This is actually a problem i agree with, i'm gonna change layout of choices, possibly adding approval dialog for some special ones.

About hard to make money:
Well first, its not that hard to just get into files and remove stuff you don't like, its made to be modular, so shouldn't really break anything.
And second - in my testing i was able co consistently pay off and play normally. Just order clients by profit and don't buy stuff before you actually need it.
I didn't find the 1k every ~15 days too bad, I could pretty easily out earn it - just that I would end up accidentally not paying him most of the time. My other problem is that he doesn't really add anything to the game other than a money drain. No events, just pay me or lose a girl. Might as well have been rent that's automatically taken out every 15 days.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I didn't find the 1k every ~15 days too bad, I could pretty easily out earn it - just that I would end up accidentally not paying him most of the time. My other problem is that he doesn't really add anything to the game other than a money drain. No events, just pay me or lose a girl. Might as well have been rent that's automatically taken out every 15 days.
This is understandable.
But the update is mostly about underlying system that allows modding stuff like that into game.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 14 Votes