Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
I've looked into it.

Splashman mainpackage extension for his arenas really has images of Jinx for Velma.
I relayed this to him, don't really know if and when he'll fix it.
He already fixed it on page 17, but since that mega link is no longer available, i will upload my copy of the file.

Reactions: Bullett

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Update to Steven Universe Pack:
Added new Characters: Priyanka Maheswaran (Connie's Mom), Rose Quartz, Sadie Miller, Spinel, Stevonnie
Added Support for crimson6_arenas.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hello. I'm glad to see that the project is alive. Is there any news on updates, is it worth waiting for something in the coming months? Patch 0.21 came out in February if I remember correctly.
Currently 0.3 features are almost done, testing and content is left to do.
Can't give you exact time when it'll be ready, sorry. Almost certainly somewhere in May.

RexDog123

May 11, 2019

Ok I went though and double checked the names should be right. If any are wrong fell free to let me know, but I probably will not be able to fix it do to time issues with my work lately, though there are a decent amount of new character and to make things quicker I split the fate one in 2.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Would it be wrong to make a mod of someone's OC if the artwork itself is free for everyone to see on places like e6 and FA?

lokkkas

Nov 29, 2021
It felt strange that Toph was in the game but not the other's so I threw this together.

Avatar pack includes girls from Avatar the last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Toph is not included in this pack since someone has already made her.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes