Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Idk you only have photoshoot unlocked because you girl don't have requirements needed.

I've done one intercourse to level up anal for the bunny show event and I'm higly positive in profit :
1646077708467.png

Are you sure your game and mods are up to date ?

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I literally downloaded it two days ago. I can do the dildo box scene, that's one I have unlocked already and I've never gotten a total profit more than 30 dollars from it, and have gotten negative outcomes far more often.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I literally downloaded it two days ago. I can do the dildo box scene, that's one I have unlocked already and I've never gotten a total profit more than 30 dollars from it, and have gotten negative outcomes far more often.
Some even might be unbalanced, it's noted for the dildo box ;)

May 5, 2021
Alright here is the compressed gif version

Mega

still large but with the amount in it, no surprise.
Um, could you possibly have it on another thing aside from mega?
so even if I am free installing, I can still install it slowly, rather than just not being able to download it because of how big it is?

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Some even might be unbalanced, it's noted for the dildo box ;)
alright, well. it gave a poor impression of events overall when I ran a week of them and lost 300 dollars on it.

The other events do seem to work much better. Thanks for the response.

RexDog123

May 11, 2019

Okay fixed the issues and broke up my pacc to fix it.

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
The stretching mechanic is kinda bad. Or maybe its that people who've added characters haven't done a great job, Gwen is the biggest problem, its extremely hard to find a cock that fits in her and she barely ever stretches. Not much point to giving her any of those arena events cause you'll never see them.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Anyone else having lagging problems really wish there was a one button push to have all the girls going at once cause mine lags after i have a certain number of girls so i cant spam unless i want to watch as it slows down as it takes a sec to process the clicks.
then everything is delayed for a few seconds it really starts to add up after awhile.

May 5, 2021
Anyone else having lagging problems really wish there was a one button push to have all the girls going at once cause mine lags after i have a certain number of girls so i cant spam unless i want to watch as it slows down as it takes a sec to process the clicks.
then everything is delayed for a few seconds it really starts to add up after awhile.
Yeah, I'm having that too.

AgentTex42

Oct 25, 2018
Been having issues with that as well. I thought it was just my computer, but its good to know that its not just me.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
The new updates kinda took the wind out of my sails with my talbain character. Might update it someday, but for now idk. Sorry for anyone looking for updates on it (if there are any). Have a lot on my plate at the moment, so idk when i'll eventually get around to it.

Reactions: RealmOfPossibility

epicdesing

Feb 11, 2018
Someone can explain me like a "guide for dummies" how to add more characters, I already downloaded a lot of pacc files but they dont have like separate images of something to organize by a folder like in the "howtomod.txt" file so my game doesn't read any image:(

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
1. Go to the StreamingAssets folder and copy _ExamplePackage to a different folder.
2. Rename _ExamplePackage to yourUsername_nameOfYourPack_collection (get rid of collection if its only one girl).
Inside that folder there should be a folder named Characters, inside of that folder there sould be one named _ExampleCharacter.
3. Copy _ExampleCharacter for as many girls as you want in your pack. Rename _ExampleCharacter to the name of your girl/s.
4. Download a variety of images off the internet, try the name the files after the artist that drew them.
5. Place these images in their respective folders.
6. If the image is a PNG, use your image editor of choise to turn it into a jpg.(I use GIMP2). Dont just rename the extention, or it wont let you change the EXIFs.
7. If the image is above 1000KB use your image editor of choise to reduce its size, (I go for a hight of 1080)
8. Comress the files using this website:
9. Download the python_helper from the discord.
10. Place this folder in a sperate folder from where you keep your mods, move your character folder next to python_helper.
11. If your images are named after the artist, run EXIF.py to change the metadata, if some files dont get changed add the artist to artist_list.txt and run it again.
12. Open data.hjson and ajust the stats to your liking, then run PRICE.py to get an recomended price for that girl, ajust the stats untill you get a price you like.
13. Put the Characters folder back into yourUsername_nameOfYourPack_collection
14. Compress yourUsername_nameOfYourPack_collection into a ZIP, NOT A RAR, A ZIP. Then rename the file extention from .zip to .pacc
15. Upload and share.

Reactions: AgentTex42

Potato321123

Dec 11, 2018
One question, after using command enable debug can I change zoom-in feature to show images itself instead of image filepath?

songohan005

Dec 18, 2021
I am stuck in the first day and can't progress. I think there "next day" button is broken, nothing happens when I click it.
Maybe I am missing something or it is really bugged

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes