Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justintyang

Apr 11, 2020
Is anybody having problems with filling up their rooms? I feel like the number of available customers has been reduced in this update, and because multiple customers are a fan of one worker, I will always have empty rooms even though they could be filled without that lock.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Is anybody having problems with filling up their rooms? I feel like the number of available customers has been reduced in this update, and because multiple customers are a fan of one worker, I will always have empty rooms even though they could be filled without that lock.
This is issue is also compounded by the fact that only guys with fat cocks seem to show up the longer you play. Picked up Gwen and holy shit dude she's my throatgoat because that's all she can fucking do on the roster. Several dudes are either just too big or have a preference for one girl, and this ends up leaving girls behind when it comes to size grinding. Also, I'd recommend hopping over to the arena to toss a girl in if she can't use a room. That way you're still making some money while she's otherwise useless.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
This is issue is also compounded by the fact that only guys with fat cocks seem to show up the longer you play. Picked up Gwen and holy shit dude she's my throatgoat because that's all she can fucking do on the roster. Several dudes are either just too big or have a preference for one girl, and this ends up leaving girls behind in when it comes to size grinding. Also, I'd recommend hopping over to the arena to toss a girl in if she can't use a room. That way you're still making some money while she's otherwise useless.
I agree, having fan clients being able to fuck other would be great, even if the price is smaller.
I will make training holes easier and avoid being stuck ;)

Reactions: uncle_pervy

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
I keep only having 19 max costumers and most of them are fans so i cant get more girls also cant do most of the arenas because size increase happens so randomly.
wish there was a training option and more costumers or atleast the option for fans to take others.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher
May 5, 2021
I keep only having 19 max costumers and most of them are fans so i cant get more girls also cant do most of the arenas because size increase happens so randomly.
wish there was a training option and more costumers or atleast the option for fans to take others.
right?
or if you stop having a certain girl then the fans stop showing up for that girl, so you can have new customers.
or that fans could have their preffered use randomized each week, like I have this one fan who really likes oral, and his d size is great for streaching out the one he is a fan of, but he only does oral, and there were times where I just, couldn't increase the size of the other parts of the girl, so if I am not able to get her in a private room, then I just can't use her, cause she is too small for any of the arena things, it's sad.

Jun 23, 2017
Necrilem The RWBY girls' mouths are .2cm too narrow to use the arena werewolf.

To the thread as a whole, is it possible to edit a .pacc file? Because all of my attempts to reverse engineer them has lead to failure. I change the file extension to .zip, unpack it, change a number in hjson, repack it as a .zip, and change the extension back to .pacc. The first time I did this, it caused the pictures for the girls to malfunction and all following times the game just doesn't load the file.
This sums up most of my problems with the game. A way to train girls independent of customers would be ideal. That or fans just paying a lot less for non-preferred girls instead of flat-out rejecting them. I'm almost positive that fans appearing for girls you no longer have is an oversight, but it is one that demands fixing.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
or if you stop having a certain girl then the fans stop showing up for that girl
I'm almost positive that fans appearing for girls you no longer have is an oversight, but it is one that demands fixing
Yeee, that's an oversight.
They should stop appearing as "extra" if you dismiss employee.

or that fans could have their preffered use randomized each week
For this one, apparently there is a bug where some client's requirements are not reset on day start.

Both issues are in bug list.

May 5, 2021
Yeee, that's an oversight.
They should stop appearing as "extra" if you dismiss employee.

For this one, apparently there is a bug where some client's requirements are not reset on day start.

Both issues are in bug list.
I've found that fans never rando requires, kinda odd.
and I've found that it can be very frustrating to have a stat be like 1.2 or 0.whatever amount away on a single part of the requirement to do the arena stuff, and not one customer will have that stat that is even available, does have me take some inhales of calming.

RexDog123

May 11, 2019

Here is the updated pacc with 35 characters most from fate and a few more random ones.

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
I am something of a Brothel game connoisseur. I've played the age old Hentai Brothel Flash game on newgrounds 10 years ago. I've played the various games inspired it by it. I've played some of the modern Brothel games.
I think one of the things this game needs is a training function and more clarity about how the girls' prices are affected.
For training send your girl somewhere and help them stretch or hell a way to level their obedience.

Rise7

May 16, 2017
View attachment 1647749

Overview:
This is a brothel management type of game.
Heavily inspired by Rule 34 Brothel Remake and Dungeon Lord.

All artwork used in the game is not mine, every piece should show it's artist's alias in "zoom-in" mode.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2022-02-12
Developer: VioletAmbush
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Save file migration:

Modding

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Custom packages

View attachment 1647750 View attachment 1647751 View attachment 1647752 View attachment 1647753 View attachment 1647754

Special thanks to @Ninoss and @Necrilem
maybe make it so we can use only custom packages instead of the main package, as a setting.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
how do i put it in the game pls help
Instructions here :
Many changes have been made on many packages's names recently.
If you already had some : I recommand you to delete everything and re-download them, that will wipe some girls from your save but also avoid duplicates.

I recommand getting all '_arenas.pacc' , '_clients.pacc' and '_ext.pacc', so you won't miss content in other mods.

COMPLETE CHARACTER LIST

A list of all the characters available and a download links for each one is available here :

_ALL_IN_ONE_

This pack contains every mod to this date : feb-15-2022
Size : 950 Mo

.zip file : ,
.torrent file : ,
for the .torrent, don't forget that you can specify what you want to download or not from your torrent's client

Big thanks to our modders : Ninoss, Necrilem, Crimson6, splashman, StickFun, Kuf_Drahrepus, ceriani123, Lestev, Slash179, playdagame, FruityBatJosh, RexDog123, Ayelwise

How To Install :
Drop every wanted .pacc file in ThatBrothelGame_Data\StreamingAssets\
Downloaded .pacc(s) should be in the same directory as mainpackage.pacc

MonsterMash226

Feb 28, 2021
Would it be of interest to someone to add celebrities and such as hirable characters? Bryce Dallas Howard is an example that i would love if someone put together, probably mainly consisting of fakes.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I'm having trouble with some girls losing multiple obedience points overnight. One day they can participate in most of the arena events they qualify for, the next day, they have like 5-7 obedience and can't do much more than the kinky photoshoot. Kind of sucks when you've spent so much time getting them there. Is there something that they don't like to do that removes points? Even then, I could see a reduction of a point or two here or there, but to go from over 20 points to so little... that seems a bit unfair, at least without a warning that you can piss off your girls or guys!

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I'm having trouble with some girls losing multiple obedience points overnight. One day they can participate in most of the arena events they qualify for, the next day, they have like 5-7 obedience and can't do much more than the kinky photoshoot. Kind of sucks when you've spent so much time getting them there. Is there something that they don't like to do that removes points? Even then, I could see a reduction of a point or two here or there, but to go from over 20 points to so little... that seems a bit unfair, at least without a warning that you can piss off your girls or guys!
I guess your talking about arousal, that act as "temporary" obedience ?
Obedience is levelup throw intercouses with clients and can't be removed (If you actually lose obedience, it's a bug)

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I guess your talking about arousal, that act as "temporary" obedience ?
Obedience is levelup throw intercouses with clients and can't be removed (If you actually lose obedience, it's a bug)
Now you're just making me feel silly. lol
Mind you, I don't want there to be bugs. But, there were several times when I thought I had achieved the size and obedience level or arousal requirements, only to not be allowed to work an arena event. At those times, after meeting the arousal requirement also, I was able to have a girl participate. I kept thinking that the description of the event should be saying obedience and arousal. I have even started saving/exiting then continuing my game, which seems to correct this (along with changing some customers to more desired orifice types for some girls who just aren't getting enough expansion). So, since I have gotten fairly good at managing my girls' obedience and arousal levels, I am confident that I'm not confusing the two. I still could be wrong, but I'm going to keep an eye out for any obedience deviance. Thanks for replying so quickly!

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Now you're just making me feel silly. lol
Mind you, I don't want there to be bugs. But, there were several times when I thought I had achieved the size and obedience level or arousal requirements, only to not be allowed to work an arena event. At those times, after meeting the arousal requirement also, I was able to have a girl participate. I kept thinking that the description of the event should be saying obedience and arousal. I have even started saving/exiting then continuing my game, which seems to correct this (along with changing some customers to more desired orifice types for some girls who just aren't getting enough expansion). So, since I have gotten fairly good at managing my girls' obedience and arousal levels, I am confident that I'm not confusing the two. I still could be wrong, but I'm going to keep an eye out for any obedience deviance. Thanks for replying so quickly!
I wonder, do you have a log file at <Gamelocation>/ThatBrothelGame_Data/StreamingAssets/log ?
If you do, can you drop it here for me?
Bc only way obedience can drop is if the game wasn't saved properly.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes