Oct 1, 2020
Made a few more paccs. All support Ninoss' Arena Mod:

Rumi Usagiyama:

Midnight (MHA):

Artoria Pendragon Lancer/Ruler:

Artoria Pendragon Alter:

splashman

Jun 26, 2017
By request I changed a few things around in splash_arenas.pacc, changing some names and thumbnails. Ninoss can you please update your links? I've edited my first post.

Mega:
Zippyshare:

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
I'd like my name to be added to the all furry package since there is also my mod in there, please.

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
I don't get why it has password either. It won't stop a determined person, the game has to have the password somewhere, otherwise it couldn't extract the archive. So to someone with basic programming knowledge it is trivial to retrieve the password.

Have fun Kuf_Drahrepus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, I am one of those determined people. Looks like your spoiler is outdated. The new one is:

Unless I'm mistaken the current system of modding the main files is somewhat limited in all that you can do, so you're left with direct edits if you want to *really* mod it.

Reactions: Protephimeaus

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Yep, I am one of those determined people. Looks like your spoiler is outdated. The new one is:

Unless I'm mistaken the current system of modding the main files is somewhat limited in all that you can do, so you're left with direct edits if you want to *really* mod it.
Nope. Check out extensions system in Howtomod.

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
Nope. Check out extensions system in Howtomod.
Yeah I saw that but far as I could tell, that was only for adding more pictures? What if I want to remove a character entirely, or change the json?

Unrelated to that, this was my first time playing this game and my takeaway was that there oughta be a way to do more than 1 client per day per worker, tied into some sorta sexual prowess stat to determine how sex they can handle per day.

Last edited:

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
(New Version)
Added Splashman arena compatibility, and compressed the filesize.

Last edited:

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
(New Version)
Here's another one that i've been working on in the background.

Last edited:
Reactions: VioletAmbush

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
I created a new mod character and have the setup all done.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to turn the zip file into a pacc? I can add the extension, but it doesn't change the actual file, it just remains a zip.

How do I turn it into an actual pacc file?

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I created a new mod character and have the setup all done.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to turn the zip file into a pacc? I can add the extension, but it doesn't change the actual file, it just remains a zip.

How do I turn it into an actual pacc file?
Can you see the .zip extension before you add .pacc? If not, then you have to enable "show file extensions" in OS settings.
Turning .zip into .pacc is just a matter of changing .zip to .pacc in the filename.

If nothing helps, you can drop your zip here or in the community discord in the "modding help" section.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Well, holy shit, I had no idea I could do that. Thanks so much! To think it was that simple, lol. xD And now to test the pacc to see if everything works properly!

UPDATE: I've been adding compatibility to the various arenas, but it seems that the male character I'm adding only works for the cosplay portion of the wardrobe. Anyone know why the other ones aren't showing up?

Last edited:

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
UPDATE: I've been adding compatibility to the various arenas, but it seems that the male character I'm adding only works for the cosplay portion of the wardrobe. Anyone know why the other ones aren't showing up?
Most of the other arenas have "Vagina" as a requirement.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Most of the other arenas have "Vagina" as a requirement.
That seems...a little wrong, especially if it's outfit based. A guy could crossdress or just be in beautiful clothing similar to that and it would easily fit. You don't need a vagina to wear a maid or geisha outfit :/

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
But their is not "vagina" requirement for either maid or geisha shows... :unsure:
I don't understand your point then ><

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
But their is not "vagina" requirement for either maid or geisha shows... :unsure:
Idk what to say then. I have images in those arenas all set up just like the others, but it's not recognizing them at all. It only lists the 3 files under 'cosplay'.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Idk what to say then. I have images in those arenas all set up just like the others, but it's not recognizing them at all. It only lists the 3 files under 'cosplay'.
Can you come on the discord and screenshoot me your directories names ?

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Can you come on the discord and screenshoot me your directories names ?
I'd have to make an entirely new account to do that, so I'd rather not, sorry. I already have 2.
But I can upload it here.

It seems that the photoshoot, maidshow, geishashow, and socialshow all won't work with him, even though they have images.

1643669661660.png

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Seems right to me.
In the game, are you seeing the events, even if greyed out ?
Are you sure "ninoss_arenas.pacc" is in your "StreamingAssets" folder ?
If you have an pre v0.14 version of "ninoss_arenas.pacc", you need to re-download it.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
They're not even shown, unfortunately. I have the extensions pacc, which says it has all of them included. Would I need to also download the basic arenas pacc then?

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes