Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
clients arnt the problem being the sizes i need being fans when i need them i got one whos oral is maxed but the other two are so low that even getting new people doesnt solve it cause the clients are ether too small to increase size limit or too big to be used or are fans of someone else.....like is there a file somewhere in this that i can get rid of or a way to change he file that has the fans data and if so where is it?
that's the long form of what i meant ^^; A good compromise though would be to have the fans take other girls but they pay more for a specific girl

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
I think you're overcomplicating things. after all you just wanna stretch those holes right?
pretty much but its kinda a bitch to do at the moment and im just spitballing ways to do it since there seems to be no way to change files to fix it

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Update to crimson6_mainpackage_ext:
Added: Support for hypnosis arena. Removed: Peach

New Pack:
Featuring: Daisy, Rosalina, and an updated Peach extension. (Bowsette is planned but current event limitations prevent me from including her in the way I want.)

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Ok so I've run into this issue twice now (with modded characters) where I can't access all their arena options because their max on an orifice is too short. Is this because of a mechanic or is this modder oversight? if it's the latter how fix?

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Ok so I've run into this issue twice now (with modded characters) where I can't access all their arena options because their max on an orifice is too short. Is this because of a mechanic or is this modder oversight? if it's the latter how fix?
Modder oversight.
Corresponding character's data.hjson contains data about stats, so to fix max values, you'll have to change them in there.

Gertgrg

Dec 15, 2018
Decided to give this a try. Here's a male Lucario pack:

Apr 7, 2019
I have a question regarding the google doc tracking the mod packages: Does the "updated to 0.2" column still show if the package is updated to 0.2 or does it show if it is updated to 0.3 and the header just wasn't changed?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Currently the "updated to 0.2" only indicates that the pack was made for 0.2 or above, there is a more detailed version list in the character list:

Though I sould point out that all characters still work on 0.3, it's just that some characters from lower versions may be missing certain features.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So are the only characters with hypnosis scenes so far some of the Steven Universe cast or are there others? Also what is the easiest way to get the girls to fap?

May 5, 2021
So are the only characters with hypnosis scenes so far some of the Steven Universe cast or are there others? Also what is the easiest way to get the girls to fap?
I've found the newer peach/mario girls (daisy and Rosaleena) have hypno scenes if you're willing to put in the time to get them to that level of obedience and size.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Characters with hypnosis scenes:
Link, Marina, Midna, Raven, Rouge, Samus, Velma, Daisy, Rosalina, Peach, Adora, Amethyst, Connie, Jasper, Lapis, Pearl, Peridot, Priyanka, Sadie, Stevonnie, and Hacka Doll 3.

The easy ways to get girls to fap is to exclusively assign them to foreplay jobs until their lust maxes out.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes