Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OCrab11

Mar 21, 2022
Added to doc, But be aware of the following bugs:
Bridget is too young at game start.
Hideri Kanzaki is too young at game start. - Also can't load becuase "thumb" is named "thumbnail", yes the difference counts.
Hideyoshi Kinoshita is too young at game start.
Ryou Akizuki is too young at game start.

Kei Yuuki is listed as female (Unsure if Intentional)
Najimi Osana uses He/Him rather than They/Them (Unsure if Intentional)

Also try to compress your images in the future:
Thanks for letting me know about about the bugs/other issues my packs had.
Unfortunately using they/ them as pronouns causes the game to break or that would have been cool though. Also Kei is correct because despite being a trap, Kei actually identifies as female.

Here is the hopefully entirely fixed versions of those two packs:

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Thanks for letting me know about about the bugs/other issues my packs had.
Unfortunately using they/ them as pronouns causes the game to break or that would have been cool though. Also Kei is correct because despite being a trap, Kei actually identifies as female.

Here is the hopefully entirely fixed versions of those two packs:

They/Them should work.
Use per pronoun customization instead of shortcut for that, you can find an example in _AdvancedExamplePackage's _ExampleCharacter's data.hjson.

If it doesn't, let me know, i'll fix it.

Last edited:

OCrab11

Mar 21, 2022
They/Them should work.
Use per pronoun customization instead of shortcut for that, you can find an example in _AdvancedExamplePackage's _ExampleCharacter's data.hjson.

If it doesn't, let me know, i'll fix it.
Unfortunately, I had already tried using both the shortcut and the pronoun customization but whenever I click start or continue the game will not load if I have the file with Najimi using they as the pronoun in it.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Unfortunately, I had already tried using both the shortcut and the pronoun customization but whenever I click start or continue the game will not load if I have the file with Najimi using they as the pronoun in it.
Remember to delete referToAs: , you only need one of referToAs or the custom pronoun system. Use my Stevonnie as an example if you need to.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
games alright, could use a quick tutorial on the mechanics. for example I'd like to know what affects arousal. can taking a certain job raise it faster?

also maybe a scene checklist so that I know if i unlocked all the scenes for an action

Last edited:

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
games alright, could use a quick tutorial on the mechanics. for example I'd like to know what affects arousal. can taking a certain job raise it faster?

also maybe a scene checklist so that I know if i unlocked all the scenes for an action
Arousel increases when doing a foreplay action (Handjob, Titjob, Buttjob, Footjob) or when idle. Arousel decreses when doing a sex action (Oral, Vaginal, Anal).

Thank you, it works now
Can you share the fixed versions?

Tebachi

Dec 15, 2017
can you please just add a fucking auto serve button or a auto week. its annoying having 30 people and having to click serve over and over

OCrab11

Mar 21, 2022
Here are the fixed versions of my Trap packs with some small updates

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Is there a way to reset the fans there really making it hard to do stuff or to just turn it off.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
I agree, The fans make it hard to get clients for newer hires
clients arnt the problem being the sizes i need being fans when i need them i got one whos oral is maxed but the other two are so low that even getting new people doesnt solve it cause the clients are ether too small to increase size limit or too big to be used or are fans of someone else.....like is there a file somewhere in this that i can get rid of or a way to change he file that has the fans data and if so where is it?

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes