Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OCrab11

Mar 21, 2022
I have made some new packs.

The first is just Angewoman

The second includes 4 Pokemons: Gardevoir, Lopunny, Meloetta, and Hatterene

The third includes the 4 of the dragon girls from Kobayashi's Maid Dragon: Tohru, Lucoa, Ilulu, and Elma

I have also updated/compacted/fixed my previous 3 packs:

Hope you all enjoy

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
A modestly sized Candy Kong pack I made for practice

I still need to learn how to correctly make the EWIF because artist credit is very important to me but next I'll either get started on a multiple character Hololive pack or an all gif extension for the base roster

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
yo how do you edit the packs i just want to lower the thousand dollar salary one but every time i use notpad its just jumbled mess of words is there a special program i need or something

leompb

Oct 20, 2018
anyone knows similar games like this one, with a mass variety of characters?? This game is so good for his simplicity, searched for others brothel games like brothel king but it's too much to do.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
anyone knows similar games like this one, with a mass variety of characters?? This game is so good for his simplicity, searched for others brothel games like brothel king but it's too much to do.
well if it's mass character variety you want I don't think you're gonna get better then here with characters and features getting modded in constantly. There's a google doc with a character list and links so you can pick and choose who/what you want to add

kavclay

May 30, 2022
Is there any way to make grinding hole size easier? I've tried cheat engine-ing it but it doesn't seem to work for sizes.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
updated Candy kong pack to have displayed authors and compressed to save memory

Also made a new Twerk Show Arena with main package support that will be expanded on later

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I have a question does anyone know what happens when you download two different packs with the same character? Like there is lestev furry pack that comes with Mewtwo and then there is pokepack 2 that comes with Mewtwo then there is also splash renamon and gertgrg male furry pack has renamon so does one overwrite the other or do you get two different characters with the same name or do the pictures combine into one file or does it crash the game?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
So I have a question does anyone know what happens when you download two different packs with the same character? Like there is lestev furry pack that comes with Mewtwo and then there is pokepack 2 that comes with Mewtwo then there is also splash renamon and gertgrg male furry pack has renamon so does one overwrite the other or do you get two different characters with the same name or do the pictures combine into one file or does it crash the game?
Depends. If one is an extension of the original then the pics just get added to the original's gallery. If not then you'll have two characters with the same name

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes