Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OCrab11

Mar 21, 2022
How does one properly make a folder into a .pacc file because I noticed my packs are labeled as having bad naming and would like to fix that.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
How does one properly make a folder into a .pacc file because I noticed my packs are labeled as having bad naming and would like to fix that.
right click folder, add to archive, click the zip option, rename the .zip to .pacc

OCrab11

Mar 21, 2022
These packs should be properly renamed now:

In addition here are some new packs by me:

A Darkstalkers pack with Hsien Ko, Morrigan Aensland, and Lilith Aensland

A Shantae pack with Risky Boots and RottyTops

A Vanmpire pack with Ilya, Krul Tepes, Moka Akashiya, Rachel Alucard, and Shaltear Bloodfallen

Enjoy

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
These packs should be properly renamed now:

In addition here are some new packs by me:

A Darkstalkers pack with Hsien Ko, Morrigan Aensland, and Lilith Aensland

A Shantae pack with Risky Boots and RottyTops

A Vanmpire pack with Ilya, Krul Tepes, Moka Akashiya, Rachel Alucard, and Shaltear Bloodfallen

Enjoy
The names are the same though? They sould be called WonderCrab_Angewoman.pacc for single characters and WonderCrab_EldenRing_collection.pacc for multi-character packs.
The other files have been added to the doc.

Also you left some notes in Hsien Ko's data.hjson, Moka Akashiya has no name in her data, Rachel Alucard is too young to appear at game start, and several folders still have _example character.

Last edited:

OCrab11

Mar 21, 2022
The names are the same though? They sould be called WonderCrab_Angewoman.pacc for single characters and WonderCrab_EldenRing_collection.pacc for multi-character packs.
The other files have been added to the doc.

Also you left some notes in Hsien Ko's data.hjson, Moka Akashiya has no name in her data, Rachel Alucard is too young to appear at game start, and several folders still have _example character.
Thanks for letting me know about those issues, they should be fixed now.
Here are the renamed packs:

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Update again. Added Rocket Raccoon, and I think I got the right name format? Let me know if it needs changing.

Rocket Racoon is too young to appear at game start, also some useless stuff at the top of data.hjson, naming format is correct.

Gertgrg

Dec 15, 2018
Rocket Racoon is too young to appear at game start, also some useless stuff at the top of data.hjson, naming format is correct.
Math has never been my strong suit :HideThePain:

Updated the age and got rid of the stuff in data.hjson.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any way to increase the number of people who appear in the hire menu? It can be really rough finding newly-installed mod chars sometimes, especially since for some reason the RNG seems to heavily favor certain characters (I think Tali shows up in, like, 90% of my hire menus...)

May 5, 2021
Is there any way to increase the number of people who appear in the hire menu? It can be really rough finding newly-installed mod chars sometimes, especially since for some reason the RNG seems to heavily favor certain characters (I think Tali shows up in, like, 90% of my hire menus...)
well, it does have this thing where like 2-4 new people show up per new girl. Kinda.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Math has never been my strong suit :HideThePain:

Updated the age and got rid of the stuff in data.hjson.

Added to the doc, but still too young. Remember that the game starts on January 1st, knock another year off for good measure.

New Pack:

Contains: Amy Rose, Blaze The Cat, Cream the Rabbit, Rouge the Bat (extention), and Vanilla The Rabbit.

Updated Pack:

Removed: Rouge The Bat (extention)

Last edited:

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Hey i did a new male gay pack about ganondorf from the legend of Zelda, it has suport for arena mods ( ninoss y splash ) there is more than 320 photos

May 5, 2021
I'm not asking about clients I'm asking about being able to select from a wider range of options on the hire screen.
?
not entirely sure what you mean, are you talking about positions?
like foreplay and actual intercourse?

cause understandable then, it changes sometimes but not alot, to more easily see what is available for the person, you can change the sort by next to the serve button.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
?
not entirely sure what you mean, are you talking about positions?
like foreplay and actual intercourse?

cause understandable then, it changes sometimes but not alot, to more easily see what is available for the person, you can change the sort by next to the serve button.
I am saying, in the side menu, when I click the hire button, I want there to be more than just 6 girls/guys available to hire there. Does anyone know a way to mod the game so I can do that?

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes