Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 5, 2021
I am saying, in the side menu, when I click the hire button, I want there to be more than just 6 girls/guys available to hire there. Does anyone know a way to mod the game so I can do that?
OH! the maximum girls/guys, unfortunately I don't think there is a mod currently for that.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I'm just curious as I have put ever pack in my game so does anyone else have both the female and male renamon because so far I have only got male renamon in the hire section I haven't seen female so did by chance the characters combine?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
So I'm just curious as I have put ever pack in my game so does anyone else have both the female and male renamon because so far I have only got male renamon in the hire section I haven't seen female so did by chance the characters combine?
No, They count as separate characters. Untitled.png

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
I have "The List" of characters which i want to add:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any more ideas, feel free to share, i'll look at them.

But yeah, as Ninoss said, you can try modding the game yourself, i made sure to make it as easy as possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
I have a few ideas on how to make the game easier. This should make it a little more attractive to players, at least I think so.
1) you can add a client call function with certain preferences and "characteristics". Of course, the player will do this for money (for example, payment for services and how much else). You can immediately call customers for several days.
2) blocking heroines from being used at the reception, for example in the "dorm" menu. Useful to use for heroines only for the arena
3) add the ability to automatically send the heroine to the arena (perhaps again for money). It is possible to immediately try to add a certain co-ordinator, who in the future will be responsible for some new, added functions, perhaps even with the same hiring system, in order to expand the functionality or reduce the price or get some percentage of profit/additional customers

And few ideas from my friend:
4) add a training room. You pay money and the heroine increases the parameters by how much (randomly the value of the boundaries (the more you pay, the more)). Or point 5, you can certainly implement both
5) add paid "public holes" (you will already be paid, but you will need to deposit some money to launch + buy additional rooms). Here it will be possible to leave a heroine or several and clients (possibly of a certain category: anal, vaginal ...) will use them (accordingly, you set it aside there for at least a few days and the earnings are cut a little, perhaps even with some chance to show the scene)

Last edited:

torus8367

Aug 29, 2017
Are packs that aren't updated in the AIO either due to size, "bad .pacc naming", or other, still fine to use? Or do I have to change the pacc name myself?

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Are packs that aren't updated in the AIO either due to size, "bad .pacc naming", or other, still fine to use? Or do I have to change the pacc name myself?
Yes, they are fine to use.
You don't have to change pacc names, it only affects internal ids of entities. (Although you shouldn't change pacc names mid-game)
Naming conventions are there just for convenience.

Paccs made for older versions are also compatible, but might have some newer features missing.

Oddtom90

Jan 3, 2022
I just started getting into this game so I want to throw my two cents in on the mafia thing.

1.) Until some kind of end game is implemented into the event, don't include it. I think the mafia will be fine if there was a way to defeat the mafia and maybe get a new girl/new arena out of it. As of now, it is just an annoyance.

2.) Either trigger it to start later than it currently is, or make the payments at the start smaller and have them ramp up over time. Right now it seems to trigger right as you really get into the swing of things and it can be detrimental to have that obstacle come up right as you are finally making $1000 per week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

Oddtom90

Jan 3, 2022
I got some issues with the fan system. It seems like a lot of what I want to comment on has been stated before, but at least one thing I could not find a previous comment on, so I will start with that. Set it up someone cannot become a fan of a girl who can't service them. For example: I have Ty Lee who is currently at her max width of 7.0 cm. She has a fan with a width of 9.9 cm which is too big for her. As far as I can tell, the fan systems seems to be permanent, which is another issue I have, so I am stuck with this guy constantly showing up asking for service I will never be able to supply.

Also, have fans of girls that you no longer have stop showing up. I tend to dismiss girls when I see a new one I want more and I have to quickly make room. Their fans keep showing up and it annoying.

This last part is conjecture because I'm not 100% sure this is how the system works. It seems to me that once a fan settles on a girl and a service, that is permanent. The customer will keep showing up asking for the same thing. I have frustration about this because of the limited client pool and the client now forever be locked out to all other girls. Not to mention if I was right on service as well and they are asking for foreplay service even though that is a financially bad choice for me to assign and will therefore never pick.

Lightspines93

Jun 21, 2021
for some reason my event doesn't seem to trigger and I really don't know what to do about it. Can someone help please? :(

Last edited:

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
The more I play this the more I have noticed that the fan system is... basically harmful to your business. Fans are bad. That's a problem.

There's lots of things that could be done to fix them, and they've all been suggested. For the current state of the game, with no changes to fans at all, one thing that would help mitigate their harm (and lower the amount of micro-managing you have to do, which is a big problem) is allow *fan first* sorting. One of the problems right now is fans are basically non-customers. You have 130 customers show up, but 120 are fans. That's just 10 customers to go around between the girls who no fans showed up for. If you're doing the fast play method of select any, sort by profit, a lot of times those generic customers will wind up being more profitable than some worker's fans (say, Felicia has 5 fans show up today but they all want handjobs, so you wind up with her giving oral to a different customer). This can lead to your generic customers getting all used up by the time you reach your bottom workers, leaving them with no available customers.

Currently the only way to solve this is to micro-manage your staff, going through your bottom workers first and having them take clients, but when you profit-sort, for some reason it takes whoever is most profitable for your top available (auto-selected) worker and doesn't change even when you change your selected worker. This means you won't be getting the most profit on your bottom girls, but also means that many of *their* fans will actually be buried by generics who are more profitable for the top worker, but less profitable for your bottom worker. Having a fans-first sorting method (or, more likely, a button that applies in addition to the sort) would help fix this one particular problem with the current iteration of fans, since it would mean that generic girls will only go to girls who don't have a fan available, that way they don't wind up getting used up early on. Doesn't fix any of the fundamental issues with the current fan system, but does lower the amount of micro-management needed.

I may make a longer post later about what I see as fundamental game design flaws that lead to this game having just... way too much micro-management and compare it to other brothel games. I really like how active the mod scene for this game is, and it has a solid interface/UI, and a number of good ideas, but as it stands the level of micro-management this game requires is just way too much, and it causes compounding problems with other aspects of the game.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
Also, apologies for double post, but none of the girls from BlackDragon's odd girls furry pack show up in my game, ever. Is there something wrong with the pacc? Should I change it somehow? I noticed there was a space in the name and deleted it (then went inside and deleted the space in the folder name, too) is something else wrong?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
for some reason my event doesn't seem to trigger and I really don't know what to do about it. Can someone help please? :(

Mega
Each event needs to be in its own folder, so put the files in something like "JeanCash" or something. Also requirements doesn't have a closing square bracket. (Also 10,000 is far too expensive, use the python tools in the discord to calcuate a fairer price.)

Also, apologies for double post, but none of the girls from BlackDragon's odd girls furry pack show up in my game, ever. Is there something wrong with the pacc? Should I change it somehow? I noticed there was a space in the name and deleted it (then went inside and deleted the space in the folder name, too) is something else wrong?
Some some reason the characters in Blackdragon_odd girls aren't in a Characters folder. Just put them in a folder named "Characters" and it will work.

Let this be a message for all: TEST YOUR PACKS BEFORE YOU POST THEM.

Lightspines93

Jun 21, 2021
Each event needs to be in its own folder, so put the files in something like "JeanCash" or something. Also requirements doesn't have a closing square bracket. (Also 10,000 is far too expensive, use the python tools in the discord to calcuate a fairer price.)

Some some reason the characters in Blackdragon_odd girls aren't in a Characters folder. Just put them in a folder named "Characters" and it will work.

Let this be a message for all: TEST YOUR PACKS BEFORE YOU POST THEM.
Tyvm! My logic was that having an event that gives you constant cash justifies the price. Plus that Jean pack had most of the stuff scrapped out and needs to be remade eithet way; just there for testing the owneship thingie.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 14 Votes