• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infernoking35

Feb 4, 2018
here:

Thank you

Ishik0

Sep 26, 2022
so i keep running into this bug where the girls maximum stretch is smaller then one of the galley scenes, specifically with the "canine mating" arena event. is there any way to fix this?
edit: the game is modded btw
1669408480086.png

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
so i keep running into this bug where the girls maximum stretch is smaller then one of the galley scenes, specifically with the "canine mating" arena event. is there any way to fix this?
View attachment 2193605
That's just a mistake in how the girl was created. The only way to fix it is contact the mod maker, or just alter the values yourself.

Reactions: Ishik0

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
View attachment 2193605
Yeah just edit the character max values, It's easy and takes 2 seconds. The minimum size for maxed stretch values should be like 26.1x6.3. I add .1 just because this game can have a problem where something increases to like 25.99999 and displays 26.0 and won't work, and refuses to increase again. It's just for safety.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
New Pack: Adventure Time Collection

Contains: Marceline, Fionna, and Princess Bubblegum.

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
Links are dead.
I don't know why they are but I downloaded the new Taimanin one beforehand, though I changed a couple of values and deleted the footjob pics because I'm really not into that.

Though Also (and I don't think this was my editing) but I had to fix at least 3 syntax errors in the data code for all the new characters ( } missing or an extra { ) so that may have been some of the reasoning for the removal.

Guys for most stuff the game make a log file with errors for you, just test load your crap.

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
at my game the new characters from the Blackdragon Packs are doesn´t shown
Is there a file named "log" in the streamingassets folder? If so, you can open it with notepad and it should have what's wrong and where the error is in the data file. Mine's working just fine and the characters are showing up.

Bullett

May 25, 2019
30.11.2022 15:18:48][Startup] : CharactersHelper - Error during blackdragon_anime_chartoon_2/characters/yumi load: System.ArgumentException: Found '{' where a key name was expected (check your syntax or use quotes if the key name includes {}[],: or whitespace). At line 1, column 1
Error during blackdragon_taimanin/characters/akiyama rinko load: System.ArgumentException: Found '{' where a key name was expected (check your syntax or use quotes if the key name includes {}[],: or whitespace). At line 1, column 1

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I have, but the game didn't like it the first time I tried.
To try and keep it simple and so you don't have to redownload half the game:

0. Go to the StreamingAssets folder.
Make a folder called Backup or something and copy-paste mainpackage.pacc into it, just in case.

Two possible methods

1.1 Unzip the file attached to this post and copy all the text in it.
Open mainpackage.pacc with 7zip and go to ClientTemplate>Default, which has a near-blank data file in it, open it in notepad or someting and Paste the new text in it, save, close notepad, and when 7zip asks to update the archive, say yes.

2.1 Change the ".pacc" to ".zip" in "mainpackage.pacc" (you'll get a warning it's fine) and unzip it all.
Go to ClientTemplate>Default and replace the data.hjson file with the one attached to this post.

2.2 Right click the mainpackage folder you've changed and mouse over 7zip(or winrar?) to get the option "add to archive" with 'Update mode' set to "add and replace files" to add it all back.
Or alternatively, delete your old mainpackage and make a new zip archive if that's easier.

2.3 Change ".zip" back to ".pacc" so the game reads your new mainpackage folder.(also make sure mainpackage is all lowercase. I don't know why but I swear it made it stop working once.)

3. If you open the game and try to continue your save and find yourself stuck on the same day, it broke.
If you start a new game and just get a black screen, it broke. It won't make a log file to tell you what went wrong, it just dies.
(This was because I screwed up the names section of code one time, fixed hopefully)

This should fix the base game clients to never have fans, but any fans that already exist will stick around. This will also change some of how the game spawns clients, but without an idea of how the base game Clients are actually programmed there was only so much I could do. It should at least work and allow you to get all arenas. Also no fun names but I didn't know how to use the pool of names in there.

If you use ninoss_clients just open the pacc like the mainpackage one, go into the clients to find their data files, open them with notepad, scroll to the bottom and change "canHaveFavorite:" from 'true' to 'false'

Note: You can also do this and delete any and all characters you aren't interested in(in the Characters folder), making it WAY easier to play around with modded characters ...just make sure you have a character or two under $3k to hire at the start.

P.S. Blackdragon's first Fate girls pack is missing } at the bottom of Mash and Mordred's data files, so they don't show up. you can fix it easy in 2min.
hey so after messing around, taking out all other paccs with client files and just leaving the main one with your edits and starting a new game, it seems that clients are becoming fans regardless. Having "can have favorite" set to false sounds like it should never happen but not even setting the percentage chances to 0 is working out. is there something i'm missing?

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
hey so after messing around, taking out all other paccs with client files and just leaving the main one with your edits and starting a new game, it seems that clients are becoming fans regardless. Having "can have favorite" set to false sounds like it should never happen but not even setting the percentage chances to 0 is working out. is there something i'm missing?

I can't think of anything else, maybe try grabbing an old mainpackage.pacc and using the client example that comes from the game to make your own and replace it there is about the last thing I can think of trying outside of editing the game itself.

Which is something I've entertained doing myself, as this is the best brothel-type game since Pony Brothel sim 2 (strange I know) and I don't want it to die due to some basic bad decisions like the current fan system.

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
30.11.2022 15:18:48][Startup] : CharactersHelper - Error during blackdragon_anime_chartoon_2/characters/yumi load: System.ArgumentException: Found '{' where a key name was expected (check your syntax or use quotes if the key name includes {}[],: or whitespace). At line 1, column 1
Error during blackdragon_taimanin/characters/akiyama rinko load: System.ArgumentException: Found '{' where a key name was expected (check your syntax or use quotes if the key name includes {}[],: or whitespace). At line 1, column 1
Thanks some work again

Alright now I'm annoyed, it shouldn't be doing that, because that's an error I specifically recall fixing.
I redownloaded the file from my mega link and it worked perfectly.
I'm running my system in Jap locale could that be an issue? but sending it to mega... it shouldn't *add* symbols.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I can't think of anything else, maybe try grabbing an old mainpackage.pacc and using the client example that comes from the game to make your own and replace it there is about the last thing I can think of trying outside of editing the game itself.

Which is something I've entertained doing myself, as this is the best brothel-type game since Pony Brothel sim 2 (strange I know) and I don't want it to die due to some basic bad decisions like the current fan system.
Doing some more tests but I just realized I fucked up. I misread your instructions and on a 3rd read I realize now the data.hjson i was supposed to be the one under ClientTemplate>default. My dummy dumbness assumed it was the one

Reactions: auto2579

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
ok, for some reason replacing the Data.hjason in Mainpackage.pacc>clientTemplates>default with the one you provided is starting the game with 0 clients

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes