Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
nope. I tried runnin the game with just the code that set the favorites to false and it brought the clients back but fans were still being created. So I'm convinced there's no way to stop it outside of changing game code in unity itself like you said

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
ok, for some reason replacing the Data.hjason in Mainpackage.pacc>clientTemplates>default with the one you provided is starting the game with 0 clients
Yeah I don't know why it does that, I got around it kinda easy with ninoss's clients (setting those to canhavefavorite=false works) and they'll spawn at the beginning. After 1 week you start getting normal clients, you can up their spawn rate if it's too slow.
I've scrolled through the code 3 or 4 times and set numbers with client variables to various numbers and they just don't show up until you get through one week.

Use the other clients like I said as one last try please before you fully give up.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah I don't know why it does that, I got around it kinda easy with ninoss's clients (setting those to canhavefavorite=false works) and they'll spawn at the beginning. After 1 week you start getting normal clients, you can up their spawn rate if it's too slow.
I've scrolled through the code 3 or 4 times and set numbers with client variables to various numbers and they just don't show up until you get through one week.

Use the other clients like I said as one last try please before you fully give up.
ok I'll try that then and give it one more shot

Reactions: Quartz_GG

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Ok, so far it seemed to work. It disables all default, main package clients but the modded ones that replace them have not gained a favorite after an hour and a half of testing. And to anyone who chooses this method of disabling the FAN system check the rates of clients being created as well as the max/min sizes for a continued smooth experience

Reactions: Quartz_GG

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
Ok, so far it seemed to work. It disables all default, main package clients but the modded ones that replace them have not gained a favorite after an hour and a half of testing. And to anyone who chooses this method of disabling the FAN system check the rates of clients being created as well as the max/min sizes for a continued smooth experience
Could you provide a copy of those files that need to be changed, for us lazy ones?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Sure. the first will be the file @Quarz_GG gave me. Like i sad before, that replaces the data.hjson in the "mainpackage.pacc" that wether you extract or just edit it with winrar or 7zip goes under clientTemplates>default

the second will be my edit of the Ninoss client pack with edited values to replace the default with ricj clients, and bigger sized stalker clients so that hole stretching shouldn't be an issue. just extract it in the usual "streaming assets" folder

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
On that note if development of the core game is ever continued I suggest

1. reworking the fan system so that clients will pay more for being matched with their favorite but will settle for other workers for a smaller payout

2. scroll bar. constantly using the mousewheel can be annoying

3. more events other than the bi-monthly mafia payout. Heck maybe even a random event that gets rid of the mafia. maybe at the risk of something more annoyingly expensive.

4. extra arena rooms (so you can assign multiple in one day) maybe unlockable through events or super dumb expensive

And to players that complain about managing like 50 modded girls, just manage them like 12 at a time and fire them once you've unlocked all their pics. something that you can check by scrolling down on their dorm page.

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
Sure. the first will be the file @Quarz_GG gave me. Like i sad before, that replaces the data.hjson in the "mainpackage.pacc" that wether you extract or just edit it with winrar or 7zip goes under clientTemplates>default

the second will be my edit of the Ninoss client pack with edited values to replace the default with ricj clients, and bigger sized stalker clients so that hole stretching shouldn't be an issue. just extract it in the usual "streaming assets" folder
Nice it worked. No more fans.
But now I feel like I've lost a lot of small-size clients. Did this cause that?

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
Nice it worked. No more fans.
But now I feel like I've lost a lot of small-size clients. Did this cause that?
Yeah, I put the minimum to 12.0cm x ?cm on mine since due to how the game currently works you should really have a character's start size at 12cmx3cm at least. (There's this breakpoint at 20cmx5cm where getting tons of stretching is super easy, but before that is an absolute pain and very slow.)

The game also tries (keyword: tries) to give you clients around your size, regardless of client templates, that could also factor in. With the removal of fans, you'll get a constant flow of new clients, making up for any weirdness.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, I put the minimum to 12.0cm x ?cm on mine since due to how the game currently works you should really have a character's start size at 12cmx3cm at least. (There's this breakpoint at 20cmx5cm where getting tons of stretching is super easy, but before that is an absolute pain and very slow.)

The game also tries (keyword: tries) to give you clients around your size, regardless of client templates, that could also factor in. With the removal of fans, you'll get a constant flow of new clients, making up for any weirdness.
kinda moot point since your file gets rid of the default clients without putting any of it's own. All of that is being handled by the ninoss mod wich i feel like I put the parameters at a decent range.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Updated Packs:
Gravity Falls Collection:
Wakfu Collection:

Last edited:

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
trying to upload it is turrning out to be a bigger pain in the ass then I thought it'd be. it's 11 gb all together and all the file sharing sites are being annoying about storage capacity. Mega being the most annoying trying to get me to subscribe instead of just letting me trash the files i have stored -_-

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes