Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Updated Packs:
Jenny Wakeman:
Kim Possible:

Reactions: Wenth

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone found a way to get rid of all fans? the mechanic impeed progress when you have a giant cast of mods

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Updated Packs:
Frankie Foster:
Miko Kubota:
Girlfriend (Friday Night Funkin'):

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone found a way to get rid of all fans? the mechanic impeed progress when you have a giant cast of mods
I have, but the game didn't like it the first time I tried.
To try and keep it simple and so you don't have to redownload half the game:

0. Go to the StreamingAssets folder.
Make a folder called Backup or something and copy-paste mainpackage.pacc into it, just in case.

Two possible methods

1.1 Unzip the file attached to this post and copy all the text in it.
Open mainpackage.pacc with 7zip and go to ClientTemplate>Default, which has a near-blank data file in it, open it in notepad or someting and Paste the new text in it, save, close notepad, and when 7zip asks to update the archive, say yes.

2.1 Change the ".pacc" to ".zip" in "mainpackage.pacc" (you'll get a warning it's fine) and unzip it all.
Go to ClientTemplate>Default and replace the data.hjson file with the one attached to this post.

2.2 Right click the mainpackage folder you've changed and mouse over 7zip(or winrar?) to get the option "add to archive" with 'Update mode' set to "add and replace files" to add it all back.
Or alternatively, delete your old mainpackage and make a new zip archive if that's easier.

2.3 Change ".zip" back to ".pacc" so the game reads your new mainpackage folder.(also make sure mainpackage is all lowercase. I don't know why but I swear it made it stop working once.)

3. If you open the game and try to continue your save and find yourself stuck on the same day, it broke.
If you start a new game and just get a black screen, it broke. It won't make a log file to tell you what went wrong, it just dies.
(This was because I screwed up the names section of code one time, fixed hopefully)

This should fix the base game clients to never have fans, but any fans that already exist will stick around. This will also change some of how the game spawns clients, but without an idea of how the base game Clients are actually programmed there was only so much I could do. It should at least work and allow you to get all arenas. Also no fun names but I didn't know how to use the pool of names in there.

If you use ninoss_clients just open the pacc like the mainpackage one, go into the clients to find their data files, open them with notepad, scroll to the bottom and change "canHaveFavorite:" from 'true' to 'false'

Note: You can also do this and delete any and all characters you aren't interested in(in the Characters folder), making it WAY easier to play around with modded characters ...just make sure you have a character or two under $3k to hire at the start.

P.S. Blackdragon's first Fate girls pack is missing } at the bottom of Mash and Mordred's data files, so they don't show up. you can fix it easy in 2min.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
@Quartz_GG

Long story short, Replace the data in the mainpackage with the one you provided. lol. Seems to be working just fine thank you.

really wish it could get rid of the fans i already have but i suppose a fresh start would fix that

Last edited:
Reactions: Quartz_GG

RexDog123

May 11, 2019
Update on my paccs

The last is a new pacc from the taimanin series, pls note this is my last pacc work, so if anyone wants to modify them be free to do so, I will probably not be updating them anymore

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Added to doc.

Thanks, forgot about the list and didn't know if they were updated or not.
Also, a few questions on making packs:
1. what file types are supported?
2. How do I get the pack maker tool to not crash?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks, forgot about the list and didn't know if they were updated or not.
Also, a few questions on making packs:
1. what file types are supported?
2. How do I get the pack maker tool to not crash?
1. jpg, png, and gif. Try to use jpg instead of png wherever possible, it makes the file smaller.
2. You mean the EXIF tool or some other program?

May 31, 2019
Is anyone planning on a cartoon milf pacc? I would do it myself, but I have neither the knowledge, nor the patience to do so.

Bullett

May 25, 2019
here:

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes