Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
kinda wish i could edit my save as i get fucked over by the shady man to quickly
If you open up the mainpackage.pacc and delete the "Events" folder in it you don't have to deal with him.
Alternatively make sure to have money saved up at all times even if it slows you down a lot. (like 1-2k + wages)

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Am I missing something here? It's extremely hard to make money and for the event items most don't even seem worth it since it literally costs you more money to buy the item and then set up the event than you get from the actual event. So like I must be missing something right?

May 5, 2021
Am I missing something here? It's extremely hard to make money and for the event items most don't even seem worth it since it literally costs you more money to buy the item and then set up the event than you get from the actual event. So like I must be missing something right?
yeah, just read back in the thread and remove it.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
If you're just playing the vanilla game don't go out of your way to get the arena itemes and arenas themselves, you gotta play a little consertavely for severa weeks. focus on building a roster first and then once you have 5 or 6 workers with enough rooms to stage them all then you can start making enough income to activate arenas without the risk of going into debt. The Arenas will only make profit once a worker is popular enough (might be based on obedience or experience)

if you're playing with the mod packs then buy the jizz bucket and try to find a girl with "semen slurpoff" scenes. It will guaranteed give you more than 1k at the cost of only 100. an incredibly unbalanced arena

Last edited:
Reactions: Zantei

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
If you're just playing the vanilla game don't go out of your way to get the arena itemes and arenas themselves, you gotta play a little consertavely for severa weeks. focus on building a roster first and then once you have 5 or 6 workers with enough rooms to stage them all then you can start making enough income to activate arenas without the risk of going into debt. The Arenas will only make profit once a worker is popular enough (might be based on obedience or experience)

if you're playing with the mod packs then buy the jizz bucket and try to find a girl with "semen slurpoff" scenes. It will guaranteed give you more than 1k at the cost of only 100. an incredibly unbalanced arena
got the mods, started a new game, got Ilulu and I'm swimming in money now lol the 1k bimonthly tax doesn't even put a dent in me

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
got the mods, started a new game, got Ilulu and I'm swimming in money now lol the 1k bimonthly tax doesn't even put a dent in me
yep. pretty much breaks the game. that's why I'm hoping development eventually continues. even if you decide to edit the arena for balance, once you survive an in game month or 2 you're essentially just slow unlocking a gallery

Jetblackcord

Oct 15, 2020
If you open up the mainpackage.pacc and delete the "Events" folder in it you don't have to deal with him.
Alternatively make sure to have money saved up at all times even if it slows you down a lot. (like 1-2k + wages)
thx il try that restarted 3 times as i couldnt produce the income in time

Jetblackcord

Oct 15, 2020
/................how tho?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
New Pack:
Includes: Sally Acorn, Bunnie Rabbot, Nicole, Tangle the Lemur, Whisper the Wolf, Surge the Tenrec
Updated Pack:
Added: Additional Arena Support

Reactions: MaxHunter26

RexDog123

May 11, 2019

Here are a re-upload of My paccs,.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes