Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
yooooooooooooooooo fuck me man i gotta work tommorow and here you are tempting me to destroy my sleep schedule...danmit

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Please tell me how to cheat
make sure to have winrar or 7zip installed
go to ThatBrothelGame_Data > StreamingAssets
open mainpackage.pacc or any other mod pacc that you have and there, you succesfully avoided playing the game properly

Last edited:

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
well the UI additions are much welcomed

I thought the filtering being per character would be a step towards annoyance (since I didn't restart to test out the additions) but actually it saves the trouble of switching filters if your having a girl focus on a specific orifice for example

To me the hotkeys were pointless so let me know if any of you use the hotkeys

And finally, I see what you tried to do with the smooth auto scrolling but the second it does that, it fights with the player who's trying to quickly to the bottom or top of the list

hoping 0.32 will finally bring us that navigation bar XD

Last edited:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
getting 503 errors for the mod pack link and the links for the two games this is inspired by.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
How are people able to play this for long term.

When I start the game I go for the cheapest character, when choosing a client I go for the one who gives the most income. Rinse and repeat yet I always end up in dept. How does anyone buy new characters, rooms or progress at all with how little money you gain in return

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
How are people able to play this for long term.

When I start the game I go for the cheapest character, when choosing a client I go for the one who gives the most income. Rinse and repeat yet I always end up in dept. How does anyone buy new characters, rooms or progress at all with how little money you gain in return
That shouldn't be happening especially if you have the filters set to any position and most profit. as the character gains obedience and experience the money they make should be steadily increasing until you make more than you pay especially when intercourse is available.

have you been using the arenas? because they take money to perform and in the early game they make negative profit so should be avoided until you reach that profit threshold where debt is virtually impossible

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
That shouldn't be happening especially if you have the filters set to any position and most profit. as the character gains obedience and experience the money they make should be steadily increasing until you make more than you pay especially when intercourse is available.

have you been using the arenas? because they take money to perform and in the early game they make negative profit so should be avoided until you reach that profit threshold where debt is virtually impossible

I have not done arena, if I am already struggling with gaining money why would I spend it on something that won't help me.

Also, by filter you mean the By Name/Profit/etc

As I stated I always go with what gives me the most profit. I don't see any increase except maybe 50 dollars here and there but it is always 10 max in income while I am losing over 200

Geroge Orwell

May 12, 2020
I have not done arena, if I am already struggling with gaining money why would I spend it on something that won't help me.

Also, by filter you mean the By Name/Profit/etc

As I stated I always go with what gives me the most profit. I don't see any increase except maybe 50 dollars here and there but it is always 10 max in income while I am losing over 200
Just get anything in arena and it becomes impossible to not get rich

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes