Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
One of rainbow dashes limits is too low for her options in the arena. I think werewolf? I think one of her holes max width is like 6.0 wheras the limit needed for the event is like 6.2 or 6.5

I have only 8 girls right now didn't see anyone else with the issue.

Edit: I tried to fix it myself but unsure if I did thinks right. I renamed mainpackages.pacc to .zip and unzipped and edited the character file to change the limit. But that broke things so I messed up the files.
Make a backup of the file beforehand, then, without renaming it, tell 7zip to open the .pacc file. Then go to the character's data file and fix the issue. It's not the most time-efficient way to do this, but for doing a fix or two it works without breaking 90% of the time.

Some older characters also have this issue.

tiddies420

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone know how to fix packs? I can't see anything out of the ordinary in the data file(s).
Stickfun's collection and the new chainsaw man one seems to have this issue, as well as Yumi and Hilda.

Yumi, Hilda and the chainsaw man collection doesn't load at all, whereas Lara and Ellie from stickfun collection doesn't have working images it seems.

Bullett

May 25, 2019
Anyone know how to fix packs? I can't see anything out of the ordinary in the data file(s).
Stickfun's collection and the new chainsaw man one seems to have this issue, as well as Yumi and Hilda.

Yumi, Hilda and the chainsaw man collection doesn't load at all, whereas Lara and Ellie from stickfun collection doesn't have working images it seems.
birthyear is to young at chainsapack, 1992.... pls take it to 975 or so

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Slows down at a certain point on new pics, possibly related to metasave filesize (modded or vanilla, seems to chug around 29-33kB, which is around the 4th to 6th character in vanilla).
I don't know why this file is encrypted in the first place, but the incredibly obvious and otherwise not needing to be explicitly stated impacts of that aside, an easy optimization would be to only update this file on day transition/quit to main, that way it's not not pausing/interupting to autosave on every single new pic, which could easily be 15+ times in vanilla, and 50+ in modded cases.
(I'm worried how images are referrenced in the save structure, but hopefully images are assigned a computationally simplified ID as they are loaded and the simplified ID is then stored in the save, and not something like, storing the filepath/name.extension/string of every single image within the save data...)

Sep 3, 2021
I might be missing something here, but I'm having a tough time raising arousal? I've tried all different types of foreplay and occasionally I can find a specific one that a character will temporarily like or just leave them for a period of days without work, but it feels very unclear what can be used to consistently raise it? It's becoming a bit frustrating when characters like Loona have 9 masturbation images to unlock which is taking absolutely forever.

May 5, 2021
I might be missing something here, but I'm having a tough time raising arousal? I've tried all different types of foreplay and occasionally I can find a specific one that a character will temporarily like or just leave them for a period of days without work, but it feels very unclear what can be used to consistently raise it? It's becoming a bit frustrating when characters like Loona have 9 masturbation images to unlock which is taking absolutely forever.
I prefer the modded arena of the "Futa Friday" in which if the character had more than say, somewhat over a quarter of arousal, then using it then they will go masterbate, if they had no or very little arousal it will give them a lot of it, that is if they have the arena, if not then I would go for making sure you have many other girls who could pick up the slack and just have the girl idle.

Gibbogibbo41

Sep 6, 2020
if you want those images, you could take the "stripper pole" from the store and go for the "striptease" event, that will give the girl a 30 arousal... keep in mind that the girl will "fap" and "rest"

JohnxDD

Nov 26, 2017
is there a update on tamian pack, cus I can just use 2 characters the igawa sisters the rest does not loud.

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
is there a update on tamian pack, cus I can just use 2 characters the igawa sisters the rest does not loud.
For now you just gotta fix it yourself, sorry. if you go where the mods are, when the game boots it generates a log file you can open with notepad and use that to fix the errors. I reccomend comparing the messed files with a mod that does work to see what needs fixing.
Most seem to have the problem of missing } at the bottom or two foreplays named the same and such.
stuff like

}
{
foreplay text
{
foreplay text

are also common errors, the log file will tell you all of it.

where do i find the debug commands as i cant see any?
Click on the version number a bunch and debug will show up.

Reactions: JohnxDD

sean6x6

Jan 1, 2018
If I add a .pacc with a new character do they eventually show up to hire or do I need to start a new save game?
If played through atleast a dozen weeks and they didn't show up, but I can see them in the memories and in the debug menu, so they should work

tiddies420

Jan 1, 2019
If I add a .pacc with a new character do they eventually show up to hire or do I need to start a new save game?
If played through atleast a dozen weeks and they didn't show up, but I can see them in the memories and in the debug menu, so they should work
Provided the data file is fine, they will show up in running saves.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Edit: I tried to fix it myself but unsure if I did thinks right. I renamed mainpackages.pacc to .zip and unzipped and edited the character file to change the limit. But that broke things so I messed up the files.
When I tried some mods from the gofile folder, I had to fix some syntax errors here and there, so the following steps should work for anyone struggling to do this.
Open .pacc file with 7zip/whatever (unsure why people describe changing the file extension, it only affects file association as far as I know, and you need to change it back in most cases anyway, alternatively change .pacc file to be associated with archiver or choice), navigate to the error/offending file, click-drag the file out (which extracts a copy of the file), edit the file as needed, then just as you pulled the file out but in reverse, click-drag the edited file right back into the 7zip/etc window (which overwrites the in archive file).

Sep 3, 2021
Tried searching this thread but couldn't find anything and nothing seems to be working when tinkering: Is there any way to disable girls in the main package? Any time I try and edit it, the game just will not start It'll just hang on a grey screen. I tried putting "_" before the girls I wanted disabled as mentioned in the howtomod file but this still resulted in the same outcome.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Tried searching this thread but couldn't find anything and nothing seems to be working when tinkering: Is there any way to disable girls in the main package? Any time I try and edit it, the game just will not start It'll just hang on a grey screen. I tried putting "_" before the girls I wanted disabled as mentioned in the howtomod file but this still resulted in the same outcome.
Just delete the characters in the main pacc. Are you sure your repacking as a zip? Beacuse the grey screen might mean you repacked as a rar, which won't work.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes