Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 7, 2019
The AIO is outdated.
There is a list of mods with the most current links:
Does the "Updated to 0.2" column still mean what it says and is therefore outdated or was the header simply not updated and it should mean "Updated to 0.31/latest version"?

Apr 7, 2019
It still means the same. It is rater pointless at this stage.
Then why not delete that column or update it to the newest version?

Btw. what does bad .pacc naming mean? Do I have to rename said packages in order for them to work or what's wrong with them?

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Okay so do i need to do anything to this torrent file i cant extract it so do i just put it in or what

ManusHandus

Aug 1, 2017
One of rainbow dashes limits is too low for her options in the arena. I think werewolf? I think one of her holes max width is like 6.0 wheras the limit needed for the event is like 6.2 or 6.5

I have only 8 girls right now didn't see anyone else with the issue.

Edit: I tried to fix it myself but unsure if I did thinks right. I renamed mainpackages.pacc to .zip and unzipped and edited the character file to change the limit. But that broke things so I messed up the files.

Last edited:

potatoslicer

Jan 4, 2023
any buttons for going through images in memories, instead of going back to the menu and clicking another picture/ girl ?

Wenth

Dec 31, 2020
Hi everyone, a tribute for an amazing game. It's really easy to create a girl mod, maybe i will create others girls who knows !

----- Chainsaw Man Girls ----

Kobeni : 1000$
Reze : 2000$
Power : 2000$
Makima : 4000$

main.jpg main.jpg main.jpg main.jpg

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes