Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 3, 2021
Just delete the characters in the main pacc. Are you sure your repacking as a zip? Beacuse the grey screen might mean you repacked as a rar, which won't work.
Deleted the character folders, tried using winrar to repack directly into a .pacc and also into a .rar which I changed into a .pacc afterwards. Neither worked.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThatBrothelGame-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DeCa33

May 16, 2018
is it just me or does everyone's 3.2 game take a lot longer to load then when it did during 3.1? Also not sure if it is, but I can't seem to get steven universe girls next day events to pop up now.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
is it just me or does everyone's 3.2 game take a lot longer to load then when it did during 3.1? Also not sure if it is, but I can't seem to get steven universe girls next day events to pop up now.
Yes, the events are broken. I haven't gotten around to fixing them yet, mostly because I plan on completely remaking them once the character state check is fixed.

DeCa33

May 16, 2018
Yes, the events are broken. I haven't gotten around to fixing them yet, mostly because I plan on completely remaking them once the character state check is fixed.
Cheer's mate, thought I was going absolutely insane lmao. Guess I should've kept my older game version they were working in haha.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
New Pack:
Added Twili Midna
To get Twili Midna, hire Imp Midna and buy the Mirror of Twilight. An option to transform Midna should appear every two weeks or so. Buy the Fused Shadow for the option to change her back.

Reactions: MaxHunter26

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Anyone know if Experienced is the max level for girls, or is there another level after? As far as I've seen it just goes:
Novice - Trainee - Experienced - Gifted
If there's more levels lemme know.

Last edited:

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
Anyone know if Experienced is the max level for girls, or is there another level after? As far as I've seen it just goes:
Novice - Trainee - Gifted - Experienced.
If there's more levels lemme know.
I believe the last is expert. I wish the game showed this progression in one form or another. Maybe even an EXP increment to get to the next level and what the current client offers in terms of EXP

Reactions: fmanaway

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I believe the last is expert. I wish the game showed this progression in one form or another. Maybe even an EXP increment to get to the next level and what the current client offers in terms of EXP
Same here. I also wish there was some way to either pay to stretch girls out, or pay for bigger clients. It sucks when a weeks go by and you can't get any clients that expands a girl, but also get too many that are a little to big.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes