• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoelix

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, second girl of my League of Legend pack

----- Miss Fortune -----

Price: 2000$
Wage : 150$

main.jpg __miss_fortune_and_pool_party_miss_fortune_league_of_legends_drawn_by_yashichii__sample-c4952b13.jpg

002a

Feb 12, 2018
i made a (command line only) tool for backing up/restoring saves. it also decrypts them, so you can use it as a save editor.
  • savemgr backup backs up both the encrypted save/metasave and the unencrypted save.json/metasave.json.
  • savemgr restore re-encrypts save.json/metasave.json and overwrites the game's save.
    • (it never touches the encrypted save/metasave in the backup, those are just included so you can manually restore in case this corrupts something somehow)
  • so, if you want to edit your save: make a backup, edit the json files, then restore that backup.
is the source code (including instructions for compiling it), as well as a complied exe (works on my machine™). virustotal does have some false positives on it, so compile from source if you want. feel free to steal the code to write an easier to use tool than this one.

(it needs to be called from root of the game folder, i.e. at the same level as Howtomod.txt and ThatBrothelGame_Data. if you get a System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly, that's probably why)

Code:
.../games/ThatBrothelGame-0.32> ./savemgr.exe backup
backing up to 20230505_165805

.../games/ThatBrothelGame-0.32> ls ./save_backups/20230505_165805/
metasave
metasave.json
save
save.json

.../games/ThatBrothelGame-0.32> ./savemgr.exe restore ./save_backups/20230505_165805/
backup restored successfully

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021
So I tried making a pacc with Heather from Total Drama Island, yet it isn't working. I have all the image files I could find and I followed the steps on the howtomod section, yet for some reason when I try to start a new game with it nothing loads and it leaves me on a blank grey screen. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
So I tried making a pacc with Heather from Total Drama Island, yet it isn't working. I have all the image files I could find and I followed the steps on the howtomod section, yet for some reason when I try to start a new game with it nothing loads and it leaves me on a blank grey screen. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
You need to archive the file as a zip NOT a rar.

bludysunday

Jan 27, 2023
Gonna throw a niche suggestion and throw out anyone from Eiken. Chiharu Shinonome, Yuriko Shinonome, Kirika Misono, and Komoe Harumachi.

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
So I checked the log to see if there was any issues and got this
View attachment 2653903
Any idea how to fix this?
1) Could you send me the data.hjson file or the current zip/pacc you're trying to use?

2) are you loading the mainpackage.pacc with your game as well? I found black screens happend the most without that (or me messing with it)

If it's 2) and you want to test the character easily, copying the mainpackage, opening it up and deleting the Characters folder in it is fine, deleting/messing with other folders quickly starts breaking stuff.

Last edited:
May 5, 2021
Tentacles are not visible in the Arena section. Help me
it might be the character doesn't have tentacles as an option, there are a few like that, unless you've messed with the character file itself and accidently deleted the option.

what character are you trying to do tentacles with?

sgtuj8wdgk

Nov 23, 2022
it might be the character doesn't have tentacles as an option, there are a few like that, unless you've messed with the character file itself and accidently deleted the option.

what character are you trying to do tentacles with?
I trying Raven but tentacles is not visible in the Arena

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes