Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
Same here. I also wish there was some way to either pay to stretch girls out, or pay for bigger clients. It sucks when a weeks go by and you can't get any clients that expands a girl, but also get too many that are a little to big.
I noticed the more gals you have the more clients show up. But thats more upkeep costs so make sure to take advantage of the arena to try and offset the cost!

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone know if Experienced is the max level for girls, or is there another level after? As far as I've seen it just goes:
Novice - Trainee - Experienced - Gifted
If there's more levels lemme know.
Nah it maxes out then, if you're not sure then select a character in reception and check the base price they pay, if it's sex they max at 80, if it's foreplay it's 20.

Reactions: fmanaway

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
Either I found a bug or there is a hidden mechanic to orifice size that I am not understanding.
My game has Weiss Schnee at what it claims to be max in both dimensions of oral size, but that max is too low to enable the last arena event. She is maxed at 6.0cm wide and needs 6.2cm. Size Bug.PNG

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Either I found a bug or there is a hidden mechanic to orifice size that I am not understanding.
My game has Weiss Schnee at what it claims to be max in both dimensions of oral size, but that max is too low to enable the last arena event. She is maxed at 6.0cm wide and needs 6.2cm.
The mod maker has made a mistake.

Reactions: Szadek96

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
My game has Weiss Schnee at what it claims to be max in both dimensions of oral size, but that max is too low to enable the last arena event. She is maxed at 6.0cm wide and needs 6.2cm. View attachment 2505910
yeah, Mod maker made a mistake. A common mistake since the example/template data file has the max orifice set below the requirement for the wolf or horse arena

easiest fix by heading into streaming assets, find the pacc the character is in, find the character's data.hjson and bring up the max value for the offending orrifices

Reactions: Szadek96

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
yeah, Mod maker made a mistake. A common mistake since the example/template data file has the max orifice set below the requirement for the wolf or horse arena

easiest fix by heading into streaming assets, find the pacc the character is in, find the character's data.hjson and bring up the max value for the offending orrifices
The example that comes with the latest version doesn't have this mistake.
TY to both of you. I was able to fix it in notepad using the new template as a guide.

Hoelix

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, I want to create a big collection pack of League Of Legend's girls, and for now, Kai'sa is done.
Let me know if something wrong for the next. You can download the .pacc and the folder, if you want add pics, please do and let me know for update. For the previous pack, i made a mistake with the birthday date and thank you for the tip, don't hesitate to tell me your feedback !

----- Kai'sa -----

Price:1500$

main.jpg kaisaloadscreen_14.skins_kaisa_skin14.jpg

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Hi everyone, I want to create a big collection pack of League Of Legend's girls, and for now, Kai'sa is done.
Let me know if something wrong for the next. You can download the .pacc and the folder, if you want add pics, please do and let me know for update. For the previous pack, i made a mistake with the birthday date and thank you for the tip, don't hesitate to tell me your feedback !
Are you Wenth? If so why are you posting on a different account?
Also the Chainsaw Man pacc has the same birthday errors as the previously posted pacc.

Last edited:

Hoelix

Jan 20, 2018
Are you Wenth? If so why are you posting on a different account?
Also the Chainsaw Man pacc has the same birthday errors as the previously posted pacc.
Yes I am Wenth, i lost my password humhum, i will modify this, and the birthday too, i upload the wrong file oups !

EDIT : Done and update with few pics

Last edited:

draco0162

May 21, 2022
anyone else have it that some of the extra packs are missing characters that are in it? like the naruto missing tsunade or such things? or am i just doing something wrong that makes it so they aren't available

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
anyone else have it that some of the extra packs are missing characters that are in it? like the naruto missing tsunade or such things? or am i just doing something wrong that makes it so they aren't available
There's probably just errors in the data files, the game makes a log file with the errors in the Streaming Asset folder. I find the problem most with blackdragon's.

draco0162

May 21, 2022
There's probably just errors in the data files, the game makes a log file with the errors in the Streaming Asset folder. I find the problem most with blackdragon's.
is there a way to fix it? im not much for messing with files usually, especially modded ones so i have no clue what id have to do lol dont wanna mess anything up

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
is there a way to fix it? im not much for messing with files usually, especially modded ones so i have no clue what id have to do lol dont wanna mess anything up
Use 7zip or what have you to open the .pacc, find the data.hjson file and open it, that's where all the code bits are. Fixing things from there is fairly easy. Using the log file it'll tell you the error and more specifically where it is (something like line 50, column 40) and then using a data file you know works you can compare and contrast to fix the errors like missing brackets {} and the like.

Alternatively you could make a temp txt file, copy-paste the informational data (name, birthdate, etc), the features (at the bottom), and note the foreplays the character has. Then take a data file from a character you know works, copy-paste it in there and just replace the name and other stuff you grabbed. You could also make sure the orifice sizes/skills are correct as well, but changing them won't matter that much. You're just fixing issues with the code formatting.

Also make sure you're copy-pasting the entire file, 3 or 4 weren't working just because there's a } at the very bottom of the data file and they were missing it. Other common issue was {{ at the top of the file.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes