Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Is the game generally complete? I see the Abandoned and am afraid to try
supposedly the abandoned tag is inaccurate and development is just on hiatus until further notice. The modding community is active due to how simple and easy it is.

Personally I'd love it if someone could be a hero, crack the game open and add more to the game than just characters and arenas. I've posted before how some QOL improvements are much needed

Last edited:
Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher
May 5, 2021
supposedly the abandoned tag is inaccurate and development is just on hiatus until further notice. The modding community is active due to how simple and easy it is.

Personally I'd love it if someone could be a hero, crack the game open and add more to the game than just characters and arenas. I've posted before how some QOL improvements are much needed
agreed, like making events that are positive(thank god the modding community kyboshed that mafia thing) like say, another brothel opened nearby as a chain of events, and several things could happen because of it, like say, the brothel loses a girl(or guy) and they come to work for you instead and you only need to pay their upkeep, or the rival goes under, and you have the opportunity to buy it, gaining extra rooms and private rooms, as well as a chance to get some items, and even another arena slot.

I would do something like that, but my modding capabilies are, follow instruction and if there's a simple way to open the files and change a thing(like the mafia bit) then I can do it, but otherwise, I am monkey brain.
but I do have ideas, and I can make interesting suggestions, just not enact on them.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
agreed, like making events that are positive(thank god the modding community kyboshed that mafia thing) like say, another brothel opened nearby as a chain of events, and several things could happen because of it, like say, the brothel loses a girl(or guy) and they come to work for you instead and you only need to pay their upkeep, or the rival goes under, and you have the opportunity to buy it, gaining extra rooms and private rooms, as well as a chance to get some items, and even another arena slot.

I would do something like that, but my modding capabilies are, follow instruction and if there's a simple way to open the files and change a thing(like the mafia bit) then I can do it, but otherwise, I am monkey brain.
but I do have ideas, and I can make interesting suggestions, just not enact on them.
Same. I myself have made 2 mod packs for the game and may make more in the near future but I've got no coding experience. And that's the thing about game design. Literally anybody can be an idea guy, but they're useless if you can't put it together or make it fun.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017

Same. I myself have made 2 mod packs for the game and may make more in the near future but I've got no coding experience. And that's the thing about game design. Literally anybody can be an idea guy, but they're useless if you can't put it together or make it fun.
Making an event is simpler than it looks. Describe what you want the event to look like and I will tell you how to code it.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Making an event is simpler than it looks. Describe what you want the event to look like and I will tell you how to code it.
I'd have to think about it since I don't want it to be simply another weekly source of money drain (it's why so many ppl hate the Mafia goon) Personally I'd love some sort of thread of player choice with pros and cons

In a slightly related note I went back to check out R34 brothel remake (wich i noticed you also modded for lol) cuz I remember the gameplay was more in depth. This game kinda just becomes a gallery unlocker but has way better presentation and the UI much more navigatable than R34BR. If I could help turn this game turn into the best of both worlds I'd love that

what I mean that is character stats (mainly the perk system), rival brothels with access to the hirable casts, timed goals while still keeping the slick and easy to go through design/presentation

oh and that scroll bar. this game could really use a scroll bar

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Greetings guys, as promised I have been busy, here's the results:

Mega Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan, be warned she's tight!

Mega A pack featuring the Plain Doll from Bloodborne and the Fire Keeper from Dark Souls 3. A small warning though, some of the Tentacle Pit artworks for the Plain Doll contain content that might be deemed extreme such as nipple peneration, but no gore.

Mega A pack featuring Triss Merigold and Ciri from The Witcher 3, complementing my previous Yennefer pack. Canine and Equine fans will be pleased.
Bro mikasa's mega link is broke

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Bro mikasa's mega link is broke
Try this:
Remember, the google doc always has the latest version:
I'd have to think about it since I don't want it to be simply another weekly source of money drain (it's why so many ppl hate the Mafia goon) Personally I'd love some sort of thread of player choice with pros and cons

In a slightly related note I went back to check out R34 brothel remake (wich i noticed you also modded for lol) cuz I remember the gameplay was more in depth. This game kinda just becomes a gallery unlocker but has way better presentation and the UI much more navigatable than R34BR. If I could help turn this game turn into the best of both worlds I'd love that

what I mean that is character stats (mainly the perk system), rival brothels with access to the hirable casts, timed goals while still keeping the slick and easy to go through design/presentation

oh and that scroll bar. this game could really use a scroll bar
The biggest thing I miss about R34B is the perk system, it made each girl feel more unique.
The thing I don't miss is how many bloody menus you have to go through to access the costumes (bikini, maid, etc.) and the special rooms (bar, strip club, etc.) and how you have to re-buy them for every singe girl / building. The arena system is much better in this respect.
Also I like how this game has separates the generic "Sex" action into the 4 foreplay actions and 3 orifice actions. Gives the game a bit more variety.

Reactions: ninjahedgehog

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
100% agree
I'd also say the health system was a good consequence for overworking a character. TBG handles the states side better through the simplicity of orifice size and level of experience

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
anyone make a all in one pack or atleast a way to find peoples made packs easier i tryed keywords but that mostly gave me peoples questions about packs

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
anyone make a all in one pack or atleast a way to find peoples made packs easier i tryed keywords but that mostly gave me peoples questions about packs
The AIO is outdated.
There is a list of mods with the most current links:

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
There's a link in the *FIRST POST* that links to a post that has a google spreadsheet of all packs made. This really isn't hard guys this is like the 3rd person this week who can't read.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Will all the mods work with 3.1 it doesn't look like the game has changed that much but I'm am not a game creator or a modder so I don't know enough about code?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Will all the mods work with 3.1 it doesn't look like the game has changed that much but I'm am not a game creator or a modder so I don't know enough about code?
Every pack will work with the latest version, however some of the really old ones may have features missing.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThatBrothelGame-0.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Wow
Reactions: ninjahedgehog
May 5, 2021
Ok, so, downloaded the new version of TBG, I find a problem almost immediatly with the new exclusive filtering, due to the girls not auto selecting the highest guy(since I'm always picking by profit, it's the highest paying guy), it's now possible, to get a high paying guy, to be selected and used by multiple girls, and I found this from just having two girls, I set both to by profit, cause money, and when I select the first girl after selecting reception(cause I need to to auto select the highest) then it will auto select the next girl after I click serve, but it wont auto select a guy, the only time it would, is if the first girl's guy, was a fan.
please re-add the auto select to highest.

Edit: after playing for a bit I haven't been seeing the problem I listed, it seems it is more of an early starting anew kind of thing

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 14 Votes