RPGM Completed That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
For those asking what is the last achievement, just kill that boss that you find in the north, after some ladders...
How to defeat him? Well, I got all the power ups and thougness... And had the luck to get 2 criticals

Last edited:

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
I'd forgotten about it since it's been a while from last playing this game, I unlocked everything manually when I played.
Where is this legend of a gallery you speak of? I've interacted with what I think is everything in the game and still cant find it, I'm starting to think it's in the back alleys since that's the only place I haven't fully explored.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Where is this legend of a gallery you speak of? I've interacted with what I think is everything in the game and still cant find it, I'm starting to think it's in the back alleys since that's the only place I haven't fully explored.
Gallery is accessed via a key item named "Memories". It should be available as soon as the game starts.

Mar 27, 2021
What's the order I should play all these games?

1. That girl at the game center
2. Anoko tachi Game Center Pettanko Park
3. Naked Kinga Game
4. That Girl Quest Back Alley Angel
5. Fucking Games Those Game Center Girls

This is the order I found on DLsite but it's just the release chronological order... Anyone got any idea? Hope the other 3 games will be posted here too.

Reactions: thaideptrai

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What's the order I should play all these games?

1. That girl at the game center
2. Anoko tachi Game Center Pettanko Park
3. Naked Kinga Game
4. That Girl Quest Back Alley Angel
5. Fucking Games Those Game Center Girls

This is the order I found on DLsite but it's just the release chronological order... Anyone got any idea? Hope the other 3 games will be posted here too.
There's no really an order so play it like you want, except that girl quest all games are in the same universe without any chronological event, sometimes they meet each other but only as cameo, the only cross over actually is naked kinga games.

Reactions: Schrödinger1801

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
The game is a joke. Much too short, too little sex (bestiality, loli etc). There should be more to do. More monsters that want the girl for sex.
But is ONLY MY personal opinion about it.

Sorry. But criticism must be.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes