RPGM Completed That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So I've noticed that there's quite a few people who haven't managed to get all the achievements, and I'm pretty sure that you didn't defeat the Man-Eating Flower, which is in a dead end with the hornets which you can reach by going up from Cerberus's position.

For more detailed information, I've googled and managed to find a wiki!
Here's the link:
a lot of ppl (incl. me) get trouble to get the second silver achievement, was like a secret one? I mean you can't get it after you did something story related, or is just hidden/ you have to do something related?

K9schwer

Dec 10, 2020
The silver achievements are (according to my memory) defeat all enemies and find the extra characters with their respective scenes. The extra characters . . . . I mean, I just wandered around for the quests, and I recall that No. 3 can be found with her boyfriend in an extra-deep alleyway after you manage to meet the depressed dude (caus he removes obstacles and reveals more paths). No 4 is also with her boyfriend and in a room somewhere down east north, I think? I met No 4 pretty late in the game, so being patient and looking around the whole area is key. The gold achievement is to achieve all achievements. BTW No 2 is her sister, so you can expect the scene for the TRUE ending (i.e. you've messed around enough to be corrupt enough to screw your sister with a dildo)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The silver achievements are (according to my memory) defeat all enemies and find the extra characters with their respective scenes. The extra characters . . . . I mean, I just wandered around for the quests, and I recall that No. 3 can be found with her boyfriend in an extra-deep alleyway after you manage to meet the depressed dude (caus he removes obstacles and reveals more paths). No 4 is also with her boyfriend and in a room somewhere down east north, I think? I met No 4 pretty late in the game, so being patient and looking around the whole area is key. The gold achievement is to achieve all achievements. BTW No 2 is her sister, so you can expect the scene for the TRUE ending (i.e. you've messed around enough to be corrupt enough to screw your sister with a dildo)
Have pick up the game again and idk.. the only girl i remember was the masochist one and before that demon attack or smth (but don't remember if she was alone or there was someone else). The mistery in the game remain the gay bar and the old lady that ask you to make a donation to the sanctuary for her :D

I'll leave my save if somebody want to check it out.

BunnyQueen

Jan 1, 2018
I've gotten everything but meet No-3? Has anyone figured it out yet, defeated the big baddie in the back and got the badge, now what tho

floran

May 20, 2020
This place has got you covered with this game for example
Hey, do you know if is possible to look up multiple tags on that page? I want to search games games but only in english..

Feb 24, 2021
for those of you who want to unlock the second silver star / achievement that i just unlocked now i had to play all over again because it's an event you can miss if you're careless here is what i did first i did some blowjob events , but never NEVER HAVE SEX if you fuck you will fail, something else you CANNOT END THE CAT EVENT (just talk to the guy who start the cat event to start the cat event, but don't finish it) never talk to the cat if you talk to the cat the event will fail too, proceed the game normally but don't fuck and don't do the cat event just give blowjobs to proceed the game after some events you must run through the alley / maze looking for an icon Exclamation / Question mark when you find it you must interact to start the event (the No. 3-chan is choco) after that you will receive the second silver star / medal and after getting all stars / achievements you will unlock the last one the golden star / achievement (sorry for the bad english, i'm brazilian and the first guy who figured out how to get this GO BRAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIL)

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
hello, i have some problem with this game, what should i do? I tried to reinstall 3 times and got same problem, i even did an antivirus check and it don't have any problem with virus...
1624569371410.png

Prislo

Sep 25, 2020
Uhm do you guys perhaps put the game in multiple folders for management or something like that?
Cuz I put my Game folder in some other folders so I have a managed sorted pc and couldn't open it after that too but after I dragged the game folder on my desktop I could play the game without any problems

Last edited:

Puige Hanovo

Sep 28, 2020
So does anyone know where no 3 is? And what's the last silver achievement. The 4th one. Also also, what's the last side quest? I have one empty space on the side quest section. Also also also, how do you stop the stray dog from chasing the boy?

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
so this is completely fine containing both lolis and shotas but other games get buzzed because of a single cg with a flatchest short girl?

so you only have to upload games when the mods are in good mood, since it only depends on their personal view lmao

Puige Hanovo

Sep 28, 2020
so this is completely fine containing both lolis and shotas but other games get buzzed because of a single cg with a flatchest short girl?

so you only have to upload games when the mods are in good mood, since it only depends on their personal view lmao
It's more because this is a 2d pixelated game. The mods are more lenient with those types of games that have lolis

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Soooo, I already have the japanese locale mod on my system, and I'm running it as japanese admin, but I always get the corrupted error, and I've tried downloading it from all sources, still same error.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Soooo, I already have the japanese locale mod on my system, and I'm running it as japanese admin, but I always get the corrupted error, and I've tried downloading it from all sources, still same error.
You can play it in android too with joiplay if you can't in pc

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes