RPGM Completed That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
For anyone getting the 'the file is corrupted' message the game must be run in Japanese locale.

What's likely happening is if you are not running it in Japanese locale it is looking for a file with Japanese characters that are not formatting properly and considering it corrupted.

NOTE - This is actually listed in the installation instructions of OP.
Stupid japs cant into unicode(as well as windows)?
Hate those pedos. They stay between me and the loli game.

g0kufighther

Feb 10, 2020
How do you find the number 4? I have all the achievements except that one and the gold one
4 is the secret base, where the boy is, at least it should be. the golden one should be awarded after beating the boss, the cerberus, or collecting all scenes, doing all missions (including the dog) or finishing the game. i used to have this game 100% in japanese, but i dont have it 100% in english, so i cant tell you the details on what the quests say in japanese.

Mateko

Nov 5, 2020
Hi, i am missing one silver Achivment, something about a fourth hero. Where should i look for him?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Another person pointed this out a while ago, though I don't think it was in the installation yet since multiple people had the same issue without knowing what to do.
Thanks though!
since i've upload the game i've add some clear instruction (mods then added some extra info but still), mostly are just annoyed to read but not to complain xD

Not-E-Bouy

Jan 28, 2020
The file isn't corrupt you just need to run a Japanese locale emulator, which is provided in the Install instructions on the main page.

-Install the program.
--Just right click the game run.exe and look for the local emulator option, then run in japanese(admin)
---enjoy the game

K9schwer

Dec 10, 2020
So I've noticed that there's quite a few people who haven't managed to get all the achievements, and I'm pretty sure that you didn't defeat the Man-Eating Flower, which is in a dead end with the hornets which you can reach by going up from Cerberus's position.

For more detailed information, I've googled and managed to find a wiki!
Here's the link:

Last edited:

Tghyphenated

Jun 14, 2018
Great game, but how do i get the last two bronzes and the gold? i cant find the boys anywhere in the alley and have no idea how to continue!
Edit: ive also noticed that the memory of blowing the depressed guy is different to the scene in game idk why

Last edited:

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
It's a shame there was only one bestiality scene in this. Why is it that some pixel art just comes out with more "quality" than some of these games out now. Could use more like this on here besides the works he already had up.

Tghyphenated

Jun 14, 2018
Great game! ive fully completed it and loved all the scenes. Any other games similar to this one out there? Obvs same themes of innocent not knowing sex is a bad thing type vibes

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes