RPGM Completed That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Then it sounds like something on your computer is not doing a great job - these are the four Locale Emulator executables from the latest release:

Zero viruses detected.

If you are seeing a hit, it's a false positive and can be added to a list of exceptions (to ignore). This program makes changes in the environment for a temporary period of time, hence why it might look funny to an antivirus program (but, even so, it is well known by now, so wondering which one would flag this).
I tried it with the .zip of the whole Locale Emulator

18/61 reported Trojan or other things

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I tried it with the .zip of the whole Locale Emulator

18/61 reported Trojan or other things
A compressed archive isn't an executable and how it scans is not really applicable in cases like this - you only execute items which are unarchived from within it.

cocci

Jan 13, 2018
I might have the same situation as the above. My adventure notes are 100% complete but I still have two achievements and one scene to go (it's a scene with a blonde girl). I've already defeated the back alley boss and got the Medal of Glory, and I also defeated all the monsters, but I don't know what to do next. The club is still going through "preparations" and the girl mentions the dry squid in the ending. Any leads?
It's really hard to find unless you know what to look for.
  • You can't have gotten the cat yet, but it needs to be in progress.
    • May need to have triggered the cat fleeing once
  • Finish the depressed guy's quest so he can clear the trash.
  • Go the the bath house. On the men's side in the changing room will be a guy who talks about a cat near the shrine
  • Go to the shrine and find the scene
I wonder if you can get the stimulant at all, or if it's just flavor.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
It's really hard to find unless you know what to look for.
  • You can't have gotten the cat yet, but it needs to be in progress.
    • May need to have triggered the cat fleeing once
  • Finish the depressed guy's quest so he can clear the trash.
  • Go the the bath house. On the men's side in the changing room will be a guy who talks about a cat near the shrine
  • Go to the shrine and find the scene
I wonder if you can get the stimulant at all, or if it's just flavor.
Do you think that would give me the two remaining achievements? I assume we'll get an achievement for meeting the blonde girl (No. 3) just like we get an achievement for meeting No. 4. That would be a silver achievement. Then, for the gold one, could it be an achievement for getting all achievements? I think it's called "Thanks For Playing." Or maybe there's something more? I could check for myself, but I'll have to start a new game, since I already found the cat ages ago.

And what about the ending when No. 1 mentions the dry squid? Is it just a quick little comment or does it mean something? And what about the club/bar? Does it ever open?

The stimulant does seem to be just flavor, since we don't have a partner to use it on. If we die, we just respawn immediately. Maybe we're wrong, though. This game has quite a few secrets.

HellBound243

Sep 1, 2020
Do you think that would give me the two remaining achievements? I assume we'll get an achievement for meeting the blonde girl (No. 3) just like we get an achievement for meeting No. 4. That would be a silver achievement. Then, for the gold one, could it be an achievement for getting all achievements? I think it's called "Thanks For Playing." Or maybe there's something more? I could check for myself, but I'll have to start a new game, since I already found the cat ages ago.

And what about the ending when No. 1 mentions the dry squid? Is it just a quick little comment or does it mean something? And what about the club/bar? Does it ever open?

The stimulant does seem to be just flavor, since we don't have a partner to use it on. If we die, we just respawn immediately. Maybe we're wrong, though. This game has quite a few secrets.
The Gold one is not a "Thanks for Playing" thing. I have managed to complete both the bronze and silver but cant find how to do the gold one. Does anyone know how?

Hoodedfigure

Jul 8, 2017
So I tried everything, The game runs for me but it does this weird thing were it acts like UP and LEFT is constantly being pressed, so I cant navigate menu's or move. Anyone else has this happened to them?
I'm getting the same problem. It's like it's registering inputs from something, but for the life of me I can't work out what.

Honeyshot

Jul 20, 2017
I'm getting the same problem. It's like it's registering inputs from something, but for the life of me I can't work out what.
SO I figured it out, I have a razer keypad addition, I unplugged it and it works normally, so its for some reason seeing the keypad as an active device, and its messing with the inputs. So maybe check your USB devices as well.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I might have the same situation as the above. My adventure notes are 100% complete but I still have two achievements and one scene to go (it's a scene with a blonde girl). I've already defeated the back alley boss and got the Medal of Glory, and I also defeated all the monsters, but I don't know what to do next. The club is still going through "preparations" and the girl mentions the dry squid in the ending. Any leads?
well one probably that you may miss is actually buy medicine and back home, for the club i don't know either...

neviem

Apr 1, 2019
i have a queston....
do you have translated version of that one with the girl and little boys in game center? O_O

Jun 20, 2017
Then it sounds like something on your computer is not doing a great job - these are the four Locale Emulator executables from the latest release:

Zero viruses detected.

If you are seeing a hit, it's a false positive and can be added to a list of exceptions (to ignore). This program makes changes in the environment for a temporary period of time, hence why it might look funny to an antivirus program (but, even so, it is well known by now, so wondering which one would flag this).
So, I'm running into a similar problem as this. Something to note; the executable, when right clicked, does not provide a locale emulation option on the dropdown list. Also, it says the file is corrupted and would require reinstallation.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So, I'm running into a similar problem as this. Something to note; the executable, when right clicked, does not provide a locale emulation option on the dropdown list. Also, it says the file is corrupted and would require reinstallation.
Does the file still exist, or was it potentially quarantined by your antivirus program and the Explorer window did not refresh to show that status, perhaps?

If it does exist, feel free to PM and we can look at details, thanks.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
wait i'm confused
is lolicon allowed or no ?
or is this stite like a roman empire during colloseum fights when Caesar could point a finger to let live or order death ?
It does feel a lot like the latter, when it comes to loli

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
okay i just finished this game and i am missing second silver and gold archievement
it enrages me more that Cancer in dark souls 3

D

Deleted member 2694590

Check this one out

SparkyGoat

Jul 1, 2020
Just updated the OP:

- Shouldn't need RPG Maker

- If your Windows is not localized for Japanese, just install
- After installing Locale Emulator, right-mouse-button click on Game.exe and select Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese

The above will get the game running (in English) with no keyboard, graphics or performance issues.
After finding a Trojan or a false positive I just decided to delete it from my computer. Even after deleting it Windows defender still says there is a Trojan.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes