RPGM Completed That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
btw, someone got the last goal? (hope is not like max out all stats, it will boring asf)

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Are you kidding? That game gets to the top of the latest updates list almost every week. It isn't banned, it is still here.
The game HAD been banned by rule 7. It's ridiculous to bring it up now though seeing as how there's a bright orange disclaimer in that thread about how it was brought back.

On topic: This game is decidedly worse than the other one uploaded at the same time imo. I can imagine that if I hadn't played them back to back I'd probably think this one was "fine" but if you're going to play one, play the other imo.

Reactions: Grahamek

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
f95 wants keep a low profile when it comes to stuff like this to prevent governments from shutting their website down.
The above quote from your post is why the rule exists, but more often it is because of bickering over what counts when the staff has usually already voted to allow the game in question that a game gets banned after it has a thread. If it was a ban for violation of rule 7, we would never even see the game here, it never would have gotten a thread. This does not take into account games in development that add loli content part way through and that already got a thread, in which case the vote happens at the time the loli content is meant to be added and the game is either approved in full, the content is exiled to patch only, or the game becomes a violation depending on the ruling at that time.

The game HAD been banned by rule 7. It's ridiculous to bring it up now though seeing as how there's a bright orange disclaimer in that thread about how it was brought back.

On topic: This game is decidedly worse than the other one uploaded at the same time imo. I can imagine that if I hadn't played them back to back I'd probably think this one was "fine" but if you're going to play one, play the other imo.
I am not aware of it and I've been seeing it get updates for a while now. It was probably a mistake brought on by the loli vs anti loli war that rages every time a new one pops up. EDIT: mistook which game was referenced, my fault.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018
I played like 3-4 games from this circle or author :D they are good story-wise and they are rly great i even searched for his other works on dlsite to see his other works.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
nice game, check out the other games from the same studio: some very good pixel work.

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Even running in admin with jap loacale with compatible mode for win 7 and XP with RTP installed, I still get file corrupted, any ideas?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Even running in admin with jap loacale with compatible mode for win 7 and XP with RTP installed, I still get file corrupted, any ideas?
What worked for me was renaming the folder it's in. I basically removed the characters that looked on my european locale like ~ (just a bit bigger). So try to simply rename the folder to something simple like "test" or whatever then I could run it even without locale emulator.
But I extracted it using japanese encoding in winrar as well.

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
What worked for me was renaming the folder it's in. I basically removed the characters that looked on my european locale like ~ (just a bit bigger). So try to simply rename the folder to something simple like "test" or whatever then I could run it even without locale emulator.
But I extracted it using japanese encoding in winrar as well.
I've solved it in another way, searched for the game on other website and download it, works perfectly with no use of jap locale or anything.

Honeyshot

Jul 20, 2017
So I tried everything, The game runs for me but it does this weird thing were it acts like UP and LEFT is constantly being pressed, so I cant navigate menu's or move. Anyone else has this happened to them?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes