4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just updated the OP:

- Shouldn't need RPG Maker

- If your Windows is not localized for Japanese, just install
- After installing Locale Emulator, right-mouse-button click on Game.exe and select Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese

The above will get the game running (in English) with no keyboard, graphics or performance issues.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's different than their other works, where you would just roam around looking for events, solving small puzzles at most and triggering the cutscenes, that's it. I was surprised that this one has actual combat. Everything is in the girl's imagination but there are bizarre yet fun situations that make it enjoyable. The pixel art animations have I'd say even more quality so it's good to see it improving and trying new things like with the combat. I haven't finished it but even seeing there are quite a few scenes in the recollection room it's probably a short game, but thankfully with quality art that makes it up.
I'm still not sure why everyone talks about the back alley that looks more like an underground sewer to me. For the plot I guess.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's different than their other works, where you would just roam around looking for events, solving small puzzles at most and triggering the cutscenes, that's it. I was surprised that this one has actual combat. Everything is in the girl's imagination but there are bizarre yet fun situations that make it enjoyable. The pixel art animations have I'd say even more quality so it's good to see it improving and trying new things like with the combat. I haven't finished it but even seeing there are quite a few scenes in the recollection room it's probably a short game, but thankfully with quality art that makes it up.
I'm still not sure why everyone talks about the back alley that looks more like an underground sewer to me. For the plot I guess.
yes, she was very sweet, i actually enjoyed the game, personally i don't like much the old style rpg fights (so turn based) but they were not that hard (hhh.. some boss are hardcore if you don't grind a little). Its a experience so take it for what is it.

Reactions: Teal Flower

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just a friendly reminder:
This site does allow for discussion of various subjects, in General Discussion and/or Off-Topic forums.

Within the game/content/dev forums, we try to stay on topic.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
- If your Windows is not localized for Japanese, just install
- After installing Locale Emulator, right-mouse-button click on Game.exe and select Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese
Windows catches this as a Trojan. Not trying to nuke my computer

D

Deleted member 2694590

The local emulator found on the github page, doesnt it have open code for viewing? Might be a false alarm but as someone mentioned maybe run it on a vitrual machine

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Then it sounds like something on your computer is not doing a great job - these are the four Locale Emulator executables from the latest release:

Zero viruses detected.

If you are seeing a hit, it's a false positive and can be added to a list of exceptions (to ignore). This program makes changes in the environment for a temporary period of time, hence why it might look funny to an antivirus program (but, even so, it is well known by now, so wondering which one would flag this).

HyFy

Jun 5, 2017
My clear rate is at 92% but I can't find the last quest and don't know where to start. Help?

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
I get a File corrupted run virus scan and reinstall message when I start the game. I've tried all the available download links

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
i've done much everything but still missing 1, probably club related that i'm not sure how to do, the game seem not have a post game so i think must be done in the same run...

Reactions: くもり空

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I might have the same situation as the above. My adventure notes are 100% complete but I still have two achievements and one scene to go (it's a scene with a blonde girl). I've already defeated the back alley boss and got the Medal of Glory, and I also defeated all the monsters, but I don't know what to do next. The club is still going through "preparations" and the girl mentions the dry squid in the ending. Any leads?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes