RPGM Completed That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Honeyshot

Jul 20, 2017
Im having a problem were the controls are finicky, like it doesn't like it when I try to move the cursor down.

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
1.Did any one of you change the name encoding on your extractor when unpacking this? I use Winrar and there it's Options > Name encoding and then i choose Japanese. This will prevent name changes of the files when extracting. (This is necessary for games like these, as when the game does a call for a file and can't find the file name, you will get an error.)

2.When trying to run the game are you using a locale emulator like this one , if not, you will have to change you system language.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
1.Did any one of you change the name encoding on your extractor when unpacking this? I use Winrar and there it's Options > Name encoding and then i choose Japanese. This will prevent name changes of the files when extracting. (This is necessary for games like these, as when the game does a call for a file and can't find the file name, you will get an error.)

2.When trying to run the game are you using a locale emulator like this one , if not, you will have to change you system language.
...???... HOLD UP???... WTF???... I Just Now Tried The "change the name" And It's Playing Now... ??? Thanx... xP xP xP

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just found out you could find an entire game gallery on site like imhentai or hitomi, overall the game only have like 5-6 animated scenes and look short. But at least each one look very hot and seem to worth to play with

graniteexcalibur

Aug 23, 2017
Just found out you could find an entire game gallery on site like imhentai or hitomi, overall the game only have like 5-6 animated scenes and look short. But at least each one look very hot and seem to worth to play with
no clue where these galleries are tbh. if you can link to them itd be appreciated.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Well, at the end this game was not was I was expecting, the world of the game, history and main character feel so flat (no pun intended) and plain.

For some reason I was expecting a game like Fallen princess Lucia (RJ183431) in other words I was expecting a good RPG with good and intresting history and good animations.

But at the end I wont complain, its good to see new loli games on this site again.

Reactions: ob123 and rKnight
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes