RPGM Completed That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Hozkah

Jun 18, 2019
Try downloading it again from another link, sometimes the .rar / .zip files get corrupted while downloading.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

And I can only say... Monroe is not the hero we deserve but the hero we need ;)
Thank you, I tried every link. However, they all give the same results : corrupted...

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I downloaded the game by NOPY and extracteded without problems, i have my pc in localization japanese btw, maybe thats is why.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
For anyone getting the 'the file is corrupted' message the game must be run in Japanese locale.

What's likely happening is if you are not running it in Japanese locale it is looking for a file with Japanese characters that are not formatting properly and considering it corrupted.

NOTE - This is actually listed in the installation instructions of OP.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I just finished Pettanko Park the other day but had played others before so it's nice to see more. They have very nice pixel art and animations, focused on exhibitionism. At least 2 others are still around so hopefully this one will stay... anyway downloading it before it's gone just in case. Thank you~

And for me it works fine too, at least the Mega file. Must be a locale issue.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, the problem with mine, was trying to run it with Japanese Locale as Admin, for some reason, changed that, used the normal listing for the Japanese Locale and it worked. Not sure why, but it did. :unsure:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
all of them are corrupt for me. did anyone actually get it to work?
The game works. I downloaded and booted it up to test 2 minutes ago from NOPY. the problem is likely people not using japanese locale / locale emulation when extracting or playing (or both)

Autismus

Oct 20, 2018
all of them are corrupt for me. did anyone actually get it to work?
Local emulator seems to be required for it to not have that error. Got the error when i booted it up without local emu but after opening with local emu there was no error anymore.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes