Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
EDIT: 4 February 2024 -

Folks... the "Day 4" leaked here today is an early build, not the official release, for which I have already updated the mod since the dev was kind (and trusting) enough to give me early access.

But since I wrote the mod for the final version of Day 4 which the dev has already released to his top tiers, and which may or may not work with the version here, and that I just don't have the time to chase down any "beta" bugs, I'll have to wait to release the mod until the dev releases the official Day 4 on the 11th.

Thank you for your understanding.

Decided to put together a walkthrough for this to get max scenes (and be about as lewd as possible).

Get mod for game v3.5 at Mega:
That_New_Teacher_Day3.5-Walkthrough-Mod-v3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or both attached below if you can't, or don't want to, use Mega. Be sure to get the correct version.
Seems like a thoughtful decision

Reactions: DegenPink

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
i thought ntr was synonymous with cheating?
This site's use of NTR has 3 different meanings depending on the dev's sexual content. But I believe the cheating will most likely be the girl cheating on the husband/bf with MC, which is #2 from the list below.

#1 Netorare = Getting cucked without consent, a betrayal cucking, a cruel cheating of your partner where he/she might leave you for a better lover.
#2 Netori = You steal someone's wife/gf/girl...(community favorite, MC wins).
#3 Netorase = Plain cuckolding, cucking with consent, you are willing to be cucked and she has your blessing to cheat on you.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm curious about this choice while using the 0x52_URM tool. Is this a choice switch that a player can use to turn off all lesbian content for the whole story, or is it just for the scene?

It's not a big deal for me to say yes, I'm wondering how some of the other kinks will be handled, and will they have the same type of switch to avoid it? And if choosing the no lesbian choice, will players loses any potential threesome moments that could later happen in the story?

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
i thank you sir or madam, i have been waiting for someone to post something that could do this local side like this so we still get the original experience of the game (minus the fact that their new renders still exist) so i have been trying to keep up in the useless chat just to wait for it. you are a true blessing.
Dude, and happy to help my man, it's a good game and I think people should enjoy it they way it was meant to be, we can't falter the author for not getting jailed so we gotta do our part <3

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The crazy nurse makes a drug that puts them under your control if you like that kind of rape content.
I was able to tell the "CRAZY" nurse to go to hell and did not use it.
At this time its avoidable.
So it's MC drugging girls if the player accepts the terms of the oddball nurse, in order for MC to get laid? It would have made better sense if it was a cologne MC wears to attract girls interest. I see it ending bad for MC if and when the girls find out he's been drugging them.

I'm also not a fan of drugging content...I guess this is a Bill Cosby approved kink. :KEK:

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
So it's MC drugging girls if the player accepts the terms of the oddball nurse, in order for MC to get laid? It would have made better sense if it was a cologne MC wears to attract girls interest. I see it ending bad for MC if and when the girls find out he's been drugging them.

I'm also not a fan of drugging content...I guess this is a Bill Cosby approved kink. :KEK:

I mean this is a common trope, they tell you something similar at the beginning of the Headmaster and look how that turns out lol...

Sounds like you just need to get some leverage on old Ella to quash that problem.

Mattchess

May 17, 2022
Dude, and happy to help my man, it's a good game and I think people should enjoy it they way it was meant to be, we can't falter the author for not getting jailed so we gotta do our part <3
for me its not just about the authors original work, if it was censored in a way that made sense i would be fine with the censorship... but this is clearly not a college by the way its run and story wise, therefor the ages being 18 or higher doesn't make much sense... so for me its easier to read the story with appropriate ages, though im too lazy to go and set a bunch of them at random 14-17 (high school ages)

Reactions: Trashgiant12

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
This site's use of NTR has 3 different meanings depending on the dev's sexual content. But I believe the cheating will most likely be the girl cheating on the husband/bf with MC, which is #2 from the list below.

#1 Netorare = Getting cucked without consent, a betrayal cucking, a cruel cheating of your partner where he/she might leave you for a better lover.
#2 Netori = You steal someone's wife/gf/girl...(community favorite, MC wins).
#3 Netorase = Plain cuckolding, cucking with consent, you are willing to be cucked and she has your blessing to cheat on you.

Regards.
Except that's not how the tags work apply on this site. I suggest you go re-read the tag definitions because that info is just wrong.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Except that's not how the tags work apply on this site. I suggest you go re-read the tag definitions because that info is just wrong.
OK, thanks...I do under stand the definitions, as many NEW dev's...and I say MANY use the NTR term to describe those three different NTR kinks, instead of narrowing it down to the actual kink tag. Hence why many players will request repeatedly for more details, what type of NTR will their title have...and how it will be handled (avoidable or skipped). Regards.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Im gonna post my review in the forum again so newcomers can see my love letter too :D

So I found this hidden gem on another's dev discord. It looked interesting enough from the preview pics, making me try it out and BOI...
THIS GAME IS SO SO AMAZING!!! This game tags on so many fetishes and preferences of mine [all these married milfs, woman of god, pleasuring poor girls whos boyfriend dont take care of them, your own mom/landlady, hot colleagues (that one asian woman is just so cute..) and much more...].
unfortunately all the milfs seem to be side girls but as the dev mentioned to me: "its 'that new teacher' not 'that new milf' xD
it would easily dominate my top 3 if it had more content. Im so HAPPY to have found this gem.
The humor is also very good. I always love at those scenes with dialogue happening while funny stuff happens in the background, haha.
I also love the artstyle.
So yea.. great game with HUGE potential, im really excited to see the game's and dev's growth!!!

10/5 !!!!

Last edited:

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
So, from what I'm gathering based on the reviews and some comments, this game used to be loli-heavy? Then got self-censored?

Man, this could have been so good then. As of right now is just is a 3/5. I understand people need to make a living but it is a shame something relatively unique got butchered into generic vn for it.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes