Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
give me back day 1, godam

it also only worked on the pc now, I'm sure I played the 1st version using the cell phone emulator, but it's no longer compatible (wtf it's just a repyn???)

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
give me back day 1, godam

it also only worked on the pc now, I'm sure I played the 1st version using the cell phone emulator, but it's no longer compatible (wtf it's just a repyn???)
Main page. Multi mod. It's day one with Taboo patch.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThatNewTeacher-Day2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
.RogueZero

FYI... a fresh install of the latest version with only my persistent file saved from previous version so Gallery scenes are unlocked, throws errors on some of the Gallery scenes. e.g. Pick the one with Daphne and:

```

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Good update. I was a little worried since there were some talks on other forums about the girls' appearances being really bad now, but they all looked fine to me. Morgana's face looks a little wide in some of the scenes but other than that, I don't really have any complaints. I think they all look hot.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yea it's an oversight on my part, I changed the code around alot for this and totally forgot that changing function names would indeed impact previous saves. The only solution I can provide is to overwrite that save with a new version at the same point and you should be good.

Scratch that. it's the gallery that has the issue. which isnt user-fixable D: goddamit.
However that gallery entry should be the only broken one
Actually, it appears to be worse. I knew there was more than one, so I just checked them all, and some others throw errors, but not at the very first screen. As example, "Morganna's a Slut" throws this error, but others do so as well:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are you a 100% sure? Cause i had two saves from last time and one of them was at the scene where you decide Suzie's age and the little thumbnail shows her coming up to the MC's ribs but when i actually loaded it she shot up to his neck, there was a clear difference.

If you're sure then i gotta wonder wtf you downloaded cause i just hit up the PC Mega link and with that copy i'm just not seeing what you're claiming to see.
Well, i'm going to play my old Day1 version and then the new one just for contrast & morbid curiosity. ;)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Pardon the ignorance but how do i unlock the replayable scene between "Fun in the Toilets" & "Stuck Daphne" (that as an aside, keeps giving me error) and the one after "mom showering"?

Do they somehow relate to elbowing Suzie in her sleep (what i did not do)?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
That New Teacher [Day2] [RogueOne] – Compressed

Win/Linux Day2 · · · (208.6 MiB :: 896.6 MiB)
Mac Day2 · · · (202.9 MiB :: 901.6 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Jun 19, 2021
ok so question what did clarissa say after we pulled a joke on not wanting a assistant because it was normal text and then it get smaller and smaller and to barely able to read the bit of the sentence.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
ok so question what did clarissa say after we pulled a joke on not wanting a assistant because it was normal text and then it get smaller and smaller and to barely able to read the bit of the sentence.
Oh i think you mean...

Clarissa "Oh, really? Ahaha! Good one because i want to do my best for you and help you with your tasks as enforcer."

Little tip for future times when you can't read something in a VN - go back to that scene, right click (as if you wanted to save or load an old save) and then go to the "History" option in the upper left side of the window (right above Save and Load), that will show the dialogue by character, without funky font size changes or stuff.

Jun 19, 2021
Oh i think you mean...

Clarissa "Oh, really? Ahaha! Good one because i want to do my best for you and help you with your tasks as enforcer."

Little tip for future times when you can't read something in a VN - go back to that scene, right click (as if you wanted to save or load an old save) and then go to the "History" option in the upper left side of the window (right above Save and Load), that will show the dialogue by character, without funky font size changes or stuff.
ohh lol i forgot there was a history button lol sry wasnt thinking at the moment

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I was talking about Day1. Going forward there will be a choice before each explicit scene, so the users can skip it if it's not to their fancy.
Hmmm...Something you might want to consider...when using the word skip, as it has a different meaning within the AVN community.
Avoided=The event or act never happens. (Preferred within the AVN community)
Skipped= The event or act still happens off camera. (Disliked within the AVN community)

It's mostly a concern when dealing with any of the highly controversial kink content...like NTR, sharing, lesbian, etc. Incase you didn't know this.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes